The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can everyone just have a moment to spare a thought for the "silent majority", he must be gutted.

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!!

I get to go to Villa Park again :)

If you were Randy and Alex came in making all his excuses about squad, money and youth etc wouldnt you be a bit pissed off. At that point he probably thought right you cant see your own faults your out!

not popping the champagne corks til i know who his replacement will be...still not overly confident of lerner and faulkner's abilities to appoint the right man

Absolutely brilliant news....

what a shambolic appointment that was....

God knows what Randy was thinking a year ago but judging by that statement he knows he got it badly wrong...

I'm a teacher and while my class were working this afternoon i had a sneaky look on my laptop for any possible news because i was hoping he had been dismissed...

when i read that he had i started shouted Yes very loudly...

and all the kids joined in the celebrations because they knew how much i hated him!...

get the next one right Randy please...

Lambert would get us midtable with the current dross we have...

Rodgers or a Martinez would need money to get us the players to play a certain way...

big decision to make

Nightmare over......thank God!

Now the hard work can begin to repair the considerable damage (on and off the field) done by that....that ginger bloke!

I don't what or who it will take, but I hope this time that Randy backs his apparent concern with an appointment that not only demonstrates to the fans he is serious about bringing success to the club, but one that can also appeal to players and supporters alike.

Over 4000 likes for the official club statement. It's a clear signal of intent from Lerner. You hope he realises his mistake and really knows the direction the club should be heading. I'm glad they've sacked McLeish now and not weeks from now.

Â