The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

I have been in the minority who have tried to defend him on certain points but i must confess that i am overjoyed and relieved that this has happened.

It was the wrong appointment from the start and thankfully the chairman has acted swiftly to end the agony.

You've got the first part right Randy now follow it with the right choice of manager and give him adequate funds to turn the ship around.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky Sports said Randy is not in UK.

Something that thy got from VT :)

The way that rumours are moving today, it does lend weight to the theory that his departure was all thrashed out during the week of the Bolton game.

Think your right. Strong words from Lerner in the statement, i hope his further actions this summer back them up.

I was 100% certain that McLeish would be sacked. Thanks for getting it right Randy (at last).

Now comes the challenging bit.

(imo) Martinez would eventually have Villa playing the kind of football that we should aspire to (if we have the collective patience).

Lambert would be the quicker fix but wouldn't take us quite as far as RM over the next three years. (again imo)

UTV!!!!

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D 8-)

Can the mods now PLEASE lock this **** thread down for good. In fact, just obliterate it from this forum.

I never want to even think about that ginger clown again.

UTV

SOTC

Proud History: Please don't **** up our future.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

statement sounds good to me, sounds like they realise it was a mistake.

summed up by this i saw on twitter... "the end of an error"

i think a lot of us (me included) gave him time but he got worse not better, he failed to buidl on the (few) promising performances and in the end we were really shocking to watch. totally 100% right decision to get shot now and get someone in who will be able to get the youngsters playing well and get us playing decent passing footy, which they've grown up doing with Sid and KMac.

UTV.

Turned my back on my own club and put myself in exile the day AM joined the club in protest (nothing to do with Blues). Other than a shirt I had gifted to me I stuck to my word and stayed away from Villa Park and Bodymoor Heath and all merchandise.

Suprised it took this long but I did say I would be here looong after he was gone, so here I am back and dizzily happy.

Onwards and upwards Rodney, onwards and upwards.

"Contract terminated"? Not much mutual about that.

Agreed. Adds credence to the journo (Father Abraham?) on twitter who mentioned about the 40 points threshold for compensation. The word "terminated" suggests to me that AMcL was deemed to be incompetent and dismissed without a pay-off.

I am convinced it is the season ticket sales/feedback which has prompted this more than the results. Then again I don't give **** why is was don. I am just Soooooooo happy.

"Contract terminated"? Not much mutual about that.

Agreed. Adds credence to the journo (Father Abraham?) on twitter who mentioned about the 40 points threshold for compensation. The word "terminated" suggests to me that AMcL was deemed to be incompetent and dismissed without a pay-off.

If this is true then miracles do happen!

At last, the nightmare is over.

I am not overly bothered who comes in, just build for the future and have a vision. I now cannot wait for next season, to go back to Villa Park. Staying away is like not being able to see an old friend.

Time to convert my kids back to the Villa from Arsenal and Chelsea and time to look forward.

Never the right man, never going to work, never to be spoken of again. This thread should be retitled "He who shall not be named".

Â