The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The decision to get him in was so bad in the first place that I don't think this board can admit their mistake and come out of it with any credibility. Therefore, like it or not I think we're stuck with him for the forseeable :-(

There is no point change for Lambert or Martinez

Talk about out of the frying pan & into the fire

What?

I have to say again, What?

Thats just hapless conjecture with absolutely no basis in fact.

As usual

Nah, not buying all this crap about Martinez or lambert

Totally unproven, well other than Martinez who proves each year to be utterly inept for 95% of the season

As opposed to McLeish who manages to be inept for the full 100%

You do spout some crap.

brummybloke, I like you and I like your rants just like everybody else, but what's a gibbon?

800px-White-handed_Gibbon_Hylobates_lar_Orange_1900px.jpg

Getaway, I am not falling for that.

Any idiot can see thats actually McLeish thinking tactics, or maybe tik taks?

What?

As usual

If you haven't gathered already CI talks a lot of shite.

It was only the other week he was pro-Mcleish. Stating he needs another season. Says it all really.

The decision to get him in was so bad in the first place that I don't think this board can admit their mistake and come out of it with any credibility. Therefore, like it or not I think we're stuck with him for the forseeable :-(

Exactly how I see it; Randy's pride and Faulkners ineptness will prevent a change. I fail to be optimistic :(

What?

As usual

If you haven't gathered already CI talks a lot of shite.

It was only the other week he was pro-Mcleish. Stating he needs another season. Says it all really.

tumblr_lq5ii6vLzv1qh066ho1_500.gif

As someone pointed out recently, there has never been any indication of what Randy Lerner is thinking, at any point of his tenure.

I had the feeling last week that it was all sorted out prior to the Spurs game, and he would be gone. As time has worn on, and putting myself in Mr Lerner's shoes, i would think that there is little point in changing the manager, so i have changed my view and think that he will be here.

And me. I thought he would be off, now I think not

Unfortunately i had to vote that i thought he would still be here..Hope i am wrong of course :|

Just have a hunch that something is agreed between Randy & AMC giving him immunity whatever happened this season possibly barring a relegation that is but that didn't happen so :?

Hope i am wrong i really do though i believe Randy took a decision to stop hankering to the fans demands after the somewhat embarrassing debacle with Steve MaClaren..It appeared he got a lot of stick for that & i think he decided at that point to take the reigns & do what he thought best regardless of fanbase opinion. Hence the McCleish appointment despite the protests etc.

In all fairness at the time we were managerless last summer every name that was suggested was derided on here to some extent & in the end there were no options left!

No doubt as has been said by many we will know more this time next week!

I suspect he has done exactly what Randy asked of him spend little money and keep us in the division.

... If that is so, how can he sack him.

Martinez and Lambert are overrated crap managers. Under normal circumstances I wouldnt want them any where near our club.

However they are both better than McLeish so I would take them.

I can only disagree with you ciggiesnbeer, I really don't see how anyone could describe Lambert or Martinez as "overrated crap managers". Not with a straight face anyway.

And anyone claiming that we wouldn't be better off with the aforementioned managers (as CI is) must be taking the piss. I refuse to believe that anyone could genuinely believe that.

I am slightly exaggerating for the lolz but more seriously Martinez has yet to do as well as Steve Bruce did at Wigan and he is very inconsistent.

As for Lambert I do think he is this seasons media darling, just like Owen Coyle was last year. he maybe end up being a great manager but I think he is over hyped right now.

But again both of them are demonstrably better than mcLeish so I would take them.

I would just prefer a big club manager for a big club. It breaks my heart that in the fans mind we were thinking of the ex managers of Liverpool, Man City or Chelsea last year and the board were thinking of Birmingham and Wigan... 8(

Â