The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

"I have taken a lot of weight on my shoulders this season. I was happy to take pressure off the players. I am not going to again next season though. They better get their fingers out"

Such a Martyr. We should just blame all the players, all the young players, anybody but him.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the fans next week against Norwich should show how we feel for 90mins and let the club know without a doubt we will not accept this clown next season.

i agree

90 minutes solid of mcleish out

This.

Take banners as well so we can get media coverage.

Mcleish may be playing a game, saying how much he wants to stay, which means he puts randy in a corner, and if randy does get rid he will have to pay him off and eck can claim he would have turned it around given the time.

This is the guy who took blues down and resigned by e-mail. He is not above selfish games.

Mcleish may be playing a game, saying how much he wants to stay, which means he puts randy in a corner, and if randy does get rid he will have to pay him off and eck can claim he would have turned it around given the time.

This is the guy who took blues down and resigned by e-mail. He is not above selfish games.

Doubt it. That sounds like an aggressive, attack minded tactic from McLeish, so you know that won't be the case.

Im not paying £500+ to watch that again next season, I just cant stand it so I will pick and choose my games if he is there. I will get someone to get me these cheap £10 tickets everyone else gets.

Alex McLeish is definitely not above selfish games but to be honest I hope Lerner gets his fingers burnt by him because hopefully then the silly **** will learn the hard way not to be such a prick again.

It is still a bad fit McLeish & Villa,if Randy decides to keep him on then it will prove that he does not have the best interest of the Club & its supporters at heart,time to admit that he got it wrong and we got away with it this season but we were lucky that other teams were just as poor. A club record 4 home wins only says it all.

Taken from www.avfc.co.uk

"I think Randy will be pretty pleased with today's outcome. He's been very supportive in texts over the last few days which indicates great support for me.

"I'd expect to be here next season and hope to win over the dissenting Villa fans. But I need to get a consistent team on the pitch.

The fans that ridiculed those that dared to protest or dared to want to protest against McLeish are very welcome to him and I would hope that if they have to put up with the same shit next season they just take it and like it and keep their mouths shut because it is what they deserve.

Don't think you can read to much into that. Support for the manager has to be 100% all the way - until he is fired. What could Randy have accomplished from slating AM before a crucial game?

It's strange but I don't detect this groundswell of anger to remove the manager at the games

Today for example, there were teenagers handing out the A4 McLeish out flyers pre match outside the Holte

Most people were just screwing them up and tossing them on the floor

No jeering of McLeish or boos either, nothing in the ground

I think this hatred of him is just by a small minority who post on here and H&V

Those quotes are from the official site. The reference to Randy being pleased and us mixing it with aristocrats like Spurs are all signs of the beginning of the 'back the manager' campaign. The next steps will be statements about providing backing for an exciting summer of signings to co-incide with season ticket renewal time.

It's strange but I don't detect this groundswell of anger to remove the manager at the games

Today for example, there were teenagers handing out the A4 McLeish out flyers pre match outside the Holte

Well that and most of the Holte End that sang "sack McCleish my lord"

Were you at the game today? If you were you should have heard the '**** off McLeish, the Villa is ours' and the 'Sack McLeish my Lord' chants at the end and seen the banners.

Nobody sitting around me in M1 wants him and they despise him so if it is only a small minority then it is a big, noisy small minority!

You reckon!? You were at the Bolton match, weren't you!? Didn't you hear virtually the whole stadium singing anti-Mcleish songs!? And didn't you hear the song on the final whistle today!?

Â