The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

I was so sure he was going to he sacked, now I think he will be staying. The board will just be hoping that we will forget all about this season over the summer.... but they can **** off.
They're probably hoping fans will be distracted by Euro 2012 and will be won over be some Bosman signings. **** idiots running our club.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taken from www.avfc.co.uk

"I think Randy will be pretty pleased with today's outcome. He's been very supportive in texts over the last few days which indicates great support for me.

"I'd expect to be here next season and hope to win over the dissenting Villa fans. But I need to get a consistent team on the pitch.

If this turns out to be true then I have saved myself £1060 on season tickets.

The fans that ridiculed those that dared to protest or dared to want to protest against McLeish are very welcome to him and I would hope that if they have to put up with the same shit next season they just take it and like it and keep their mouths shut because it is what they deserve.

Taken from www.avfc.co.uk

"I think Randy will be pretty pleased with today's outcome. He's been very supportive in texts over the last few days which indicates great support for me.

"I'd expect to be here next season and hope to win over the dissenting Villa fans. But I need to get a consistent team on the pitch.

The fans that ridiculed those that dared to protest or dared to want to protest against McLeish are very welcome to him and I would hope that if they have to put up with the same shit next season they just take it and like it and keep their mouths shut because it is what they deserve.

Oh god, that is the quote from hell. Sounds like he's staying doesn't it.

You just have to see some of AM's press conferences in the past few weeks to see that he is clearly deluded. He may want to stay, but he will be sacked, Randy may be stubborn, but he does have £150m (ish) invested in Villa, he won't want us flirting with relegation again next season.

Nothing different to what McAllister was saying about Houiller , no way he can survive this season...if by some fluke he does then Randy is an utter idiot.He record shows nothing to suggest he can do any better.He has 2 squads of 25 so 50 different players in 2 years and he has relegated one team and got as close as he could to relegating us too !!

http://tiny.cc/97cwdw

Not so sure he will be gone after reading that.

One excuse after another.

I cannot bear another season as bad as this.

If he stays, I will go buy a Cheltenham Town season ticket. At least they attempt to win games and do not blame everybody but themselves when they do not.

Nightmare and living in his own little world.

You just have to see some of AM's press conferences in the past few weeks to see that he is clearly deluded. He may want to stay, but he will be sacked, Randy may be stubborn, but he does have £150m (ish) invested in Villa, he won't want us flirting with relegation again next season.

Sounds like Randy is supportive of him. The Browns are an example of Randy's acceptance of mediocrity.

I detested the use of the word 'smalltime' when it came to talking about the protest. How smalltime will we look with a half empty stadium, shit football and another relegation scrap next season?

http://tiny.cc/97cwdw

Not so sure he will be gone after reading that.

One excuse after another.

I cannot bear another season as bad as this.

If he stays, I will go buy a Cheltenham Town season ticket. At least they attempt to win games and do not blame everybody but themselves when they do not.

Nightmare and living in his own little world.

lol not a bad idea mate, maybe i will go and watch shrewsbury next season to get my football fix, until i get my club back.

Far too many people who are just prepared to let things slide, as per usual. Everybody around me seemed to be confident in the fact that he would be gone regardless of our final two results. I tried telling them that he could still escape the boot if a noise wasn't made and discontent expressed.

**** it really, another morbid season ahead if this buffoon remans, mark my words, probably out by Christmas where the managerial shelves will be empty across the world (not that we ever look past domestic managers mind)

The manager hailed his players for showing determination and desire to earn the point against the Champions League-chasing aristocrats from the capital.

^ The above from the OS.. they really are trying to lower expectations at Villa Park and have tried to do all season, how embarrassing.

The manager hailed his players for showing determination and desire to earn the point against the Champions League-chasing aristocrats from the capital.

^ The above from the OS.. they really are trying to lower expectations at Villa Park and have tried to do all season, how embarrassing.

Jesus. My relief of staying up has now turned to anger, confusion, nausea and despair!

Those quotes and that 'desire to win a point' against the mighty 10 man Spurs team in shit form are the last straw!

The fact Lerner texts him instead of phoning him says a lot.. It's a lot easier to bullshit over text than when they can hear your voice.

Bollocks. He's just saving more money on the international call.

If he stays, which God forbid should happen, then I expect next season to be greeted with an overwhelming indifference.

Randy Lerner, you really don't get it.

Â