The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I have this man

Don't do anything stupid with him, its not worth the inevitable prison sentence, just hold him until after the Norwich game.

God I have this man

Don't do anything stupid with him, its not worth the inevitable prison sentence, just hold him until after the Norwich game.

Haha that made me laugh :lol:

Its funny how the same people who said "protests achieve nothing" and have been proved wrong, are now saying that "no further protests are necessary". Wrong again, a few on here have never been right!!!!

The only reason that McLeish is on the rocky ground he currently finds himself is due to the thoughts, actions and protests of a few who actually stepped beyond your apathy to let the board and the owner know exactly what they thought of Alex Bloody McLeish.

Churchills speech springs to mind here "Never have so many, owed so much, to so few". Bloody right!

For the rest of you who advocated the "Do nothing" approach, I suggest you do one as your stance achieved nothing then and to do it now would only suggest a tolerance of McLeish. It aint over till the fat lady sings, keep protesting till its confirmed.

Its funny how the same people who said "protests achieve nothing" and have been proved wrong, are now saying that "no further protests are necessary". Wrong again, a few on here have never been right!!!!.

Did I miss something?

Is McLeish no longer the manager?

Or were the 'protests' about something entirely different?

The Bent comments are preparation for an excuse for not scoring on the next two games. If Bent was available, we would score hatfulls of goals, of course.

It's not McLeish's NEVER ATTACK tactics that is bad for us, it is the injuries.

McLeish is a word removed.

Its funny how the same people who said "protests achieve nothing" and have been proved wrong, are now saying that "no further protests are necessary". Wrong again, a few on here have never been right!!!!.

Did I miss something?

Is McLeish no longer the manager?

Or were the 'protests' about something entirely different?

I'm still against protests. I haven't been proven wrong.

McLeish is still here. I think the results & league finish will be enough for Randy to make up his mind. No amount of poorly written letters or incorrectly spelt banners will change his mind.

Its funny how the same people who said "protests achieve nothing" and have been proved wrong, are now saying that "no further protests are necessary". Wrong again, a few on here have never been right!!!!

The only reason that McLeish is on the rocky ground he currently finds himself is due to the thoughts, actions and protests of a few who actually stepped beyond your apathy to let the board and the owner know exactly what they thought of Alex Bloody McLeish.

Churchills speech springs to mind here "Never have so many, owed so much, to so few". Bloody right!

For the rest of you who advocated the "Do nothing" approach, I suggest you do one as your stance achieved nothing then and to do it now would only suggest a tolerance of McLeish. It aint over till the fat lady sings, keep protesting till its confirmed.

:lol: :bonk:

smacks of a desperate man these latest comments are

More blaming more excuses why cant he just put up shut up and admit he's a useless football manager

The whole world can see it other than McLeish and his lovers in the media

I would have to suggest the reason McLeish is on 'rocky ground' at the monent is because he's taken us into a relegation battle and is a terrible manager, not because he got booed.

Good effort though.

He has to go in the summer. He was forced to stay in the dugout against West Brom for fear of fans having a go at him. Has this happened at other clubs? You can't have a manager who's hiding from his own club's fans, it's a ridiculous situation.

It's not McLeish's NEVER ATTACK tactics that is bad for us, it is the injuries.

McLeish is a word removed.

What ? To be fair, we created a hatful of chances vs Bolton & WBA

Can't blame the manager if the players squander them all

He has to go in the summer. He was forced to stay in the dugout against West Brom for fear of fans having a go at him. Has this happened at other clubs? You can't have a manager who's hiding from his own club's fans, it's a ridiculous situation.

I haven't been to the Hawthorns for several years.

How close to the dugout do the away fans now sit? Must be pretty close if that is the reason.

The decision to replace AM in two weeks time has already been taken in my opinion. This season has seriously damaged both Randy and the Villa. The potential for further catastrophic damage if AM is left in charge next season is massive, and RL will not take that chance. (again imo)

I would have to suggest the reason McLeish is on 'rocky ground' at the monent is because he's taken us into a relegation battle and is a terrible manager, not because he got booed.

Good effort though.

Did our relegation battle only start just immediately after Bolton scored their second goal?

Do you believe that Lerner and Faulkner were going to release their statement regardless of the Bolton result and create a knock on effect that has some fans on here believing that McLeish will be gone at the end of the season (although they have no evidence)?

Why the Fook is AM asking Bent to be on the bench when he knows he's not kicking the ball yet? That could be a silly question .... he only needs to head the ball really!

Alex McLeish insists Villa won't rush Darren Bent back before the end of the season - but the record signing is making good progress.

McLeish revealed he explored the possibility of calling on Bent for Villa's Barclays Premier League survival push.

But, although the 28-year-old striker is progressing well with his recovery from ankle surgery, it was decided not to risk him for the games against Tottenham or Norwich.

"I said 'are you ready to go on the bench at the weekend or something," said the Villa boss.

"He said: 'No, not quite, but I'm making good progress, so boss it might be too soon'.

"I don't believe there is a chance of him playing again for Villa this season.

"The doc thinks he's got a chance for the Euros though, so if he's talking he's talking about four or five weeks.

"He's running and he's working individually with the physios.

"I'm not sure if he's at the level of striking a ball yet, but he can't be far away from that now.

"The physios will still be working on him to get him back to his peak fitness again.

"We have to make sure he gets back good and proper."

i didn't read it that way to be honest. i don't think he was going to put him on the bench if he couldn't kick a ball.

the thing i didn't like about that is how vaguely he seemed aware of bent's progress. if your best striker was out you'd be well on top of every second of progress he was making towards being fully fit. no "not sure" about it!

How close to the dugout do the away fans now sit? Must be pretty close if that is the reason.

Away fans are located behind the goal so not that close to dugout. It'll be a disaster if the club persists with McLeish. They must think fans have short memories if they hope McLeish is going to be supported come August.

Away fans are located behind the goal so not that close to dugout. It'll be a disaster if the club persists with McLeish. They must think fans have short memories if they hope McLeish is going to be supported come August.

Randy must be aware that there would be McLeish out protests from the first match of the season until AM is sacked. He simply cannot afford to start next season on that basis. That's why I'm sure AMs' fate has been sealed by the events of recent weeks.

Randy must be aware that there would be McLeish out protests from the first match of the season until AM is sacked. He simply cannot afford to start next season on that basis. That's why I'm sure AMs' fate has been sealed by the events of recent weeks.

I think that AM's fate has been sealed by the overall performance of the season, and is nothing to do with fan 'protests'

Â