The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's not where you're from, it's where you're taking us"

That's by far the best one that's been suggested. I really don't know why I haven't seen that at VP yet.

Yeah that's excellent. :D

Agreed. Get it up lads.

Think I saw on here:

It's not where you came from.

It's where you're taking us.

That is the one.

Thats excellent - somebody please do it ?

I got a few Ellis out baseball caps printed a few years back - might be to late for this season - but if theres enough interest I will get some done (Mcleish out - not Ellis Out Obviously)

The Milwall fans sing (to the tune of "We are sailing")

No one likes us, no likes us,

No one likes us, we don't care,

We are Milwall, super Milwall,

We are Milwall, from The Den....

So how about:

No one likes him, no one likes him,

No one likes him, he doesn't care,

It's not where he comes from, it's where he's taking us,

No one likes him, he doesn't care...

next villa manager odds:-

Benitez - 8/1

Curbishley - 10/1

MacDonald - 12/1

Solksjaer - 12/1

Martinez - 12/1

Bruce - 12/1

Moyes - 14/1

McCarthy - 14/1

Lambert - 14/1

Rodgers - 16/1

Bruce and Martinez would be my favourites (Not choices) to replace Mcleish - his departure may sooner than people think IMO

Bar Bruce and McCarthy, they'd all be at least more interesting appointments than McLeish. Solksjaer would be a huge gamble though. Has a lot of potential, and would probably get that all important Fergie recommendation.

I think Spurs at VP, we need to make our feelings known when they come out for the lap of shame, by making it clear in numbers by booing McLeish and asking for him to be removed!

Do you think the club will hold a lap of "honour" after that final home game if we are not safe from relegation? I doubt it!

But, if we stayed up after the game at Norwich, ****, I could see the Mayor giving McLeish a civic reception and hacking the top off a Flights coach to tour around the city centre in!

Tell you what I would like to see. Maybe 30,000 A4 posters saying McCLEISH OUT! being held aloft by the fans at every home game until the end of the season. They don't even need to be fancy do they? Just a plain A4 size piece of paper with two words on it. Straight to the point.

Or maybe "MCLEISH OUT" to save ourselves some embarrassment.

Lol Yeah, that little c shouldn't have been there. Guess the same could be said about a big c!

Bruce and Martinez would be my favourites (Not choices) to replace Mcleish - his departure may sooner than people think IMO
Why do you think his departure may be sooner? I need some hope to cling on to.

Fabio Cappello 33/1

I heard that he turned us down because he was worried that the supporters wouldn't be able to spell his name for their 'Capello Out' banner :winkold:

We're not fickle, we just don't like anyone

If we stay up it'll be "McLeish has done a fantastic job this season to keep Villa up after the injuries and the sales of Young and Downing. If the Villa fans can get behind McLeish they'll be competing for Europe next season. McLeish is a top manager". Then when we're struggling next season it'll be "McLeish wasn't backed. Any manager would've struggled under those circumstances. The Villa fans need to get off his back and forget about where he came from".

Bunch of rocket polishers the lot of them

This sums it up perfectly for me.

Fergie going on yesterday about what a great job McUseless is doing. **** off Fergie. This bloke is a clown of the highest order.

Why can't anyone outside Villa Park see that this guy is a **** idiot and shit at his job?

Â