The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says a lot that when you're 2-0 down and the game is totally bypassing you, that the opposing manager is the one making earlier and more attacking subs!

The guy is clueless, shows no bottle and is completely out of his depth and it shows on the pitch.

Surely they must get rid after today. Surely, right?

Alex McLeish has won 33 of his 131 career Premier League games; 7 of them from his 31 with AVFC

Thats a pretty damming statistic for a so called proven premier league manager :|

He is a 'Proven Premier League Manager'. It's just that's he has been 'Proven' to be shit!

Thank you Dwight, someone actually telling it like it is.

What did he say?

Didn't go as far as having a pop at McLeish or Randy by name but was saying having spent 10 years at the club he wasn't happy. He wasn't happy seeing us playing like this or with a team full of kids, that we should be in the top half of the table at least.

That there is no point us having one of the best training grounds in the country but a squad like the one we have now.

Said that he was concerned about us, that he didn't think we would win another game this season and that it basically wasn't good enough.

Fair play, it's about time someone in the media said it.

Yorke is Manure through and through and has no regard for the Villa. He is also not at all bright.

If Villa fans are taking notice of what he says, then we might as well just wrap the club up.

Yorke is Manure through and through and has no regard for the Villa. He is also not at all bright.

If Villa fans are taking notice of what he says, then we might as well just wrap the club up.

I couldn't careless if it was Gary Neville saying it or Trevor Francis for that matter its just nice to here someone in the media saying that our current level of performance simply isn't good enough.

I really struggle to see the logic of your point, even if Yorke was a life long United fan why would it make what he says any less accurate?

Which part of what he said do you actually have an issue with?

is that 1 win in the last 11?

7 wins in the last 33 games...

why the **** are the media not kicking the shit out of Mcleish?

we are probably too meaningless and boring for them to even care

That is exactly right.

The time has come, the anti McLeish chants have to be heard at the next home game against Sunderland. We can't suffer this fool any longer. If the players get upset by it then so be it. They can't do any worse than they are doing now!

Surely there has to come a time when Randy decides that enough is enough? Surely he has to pull the trigger soon? Surely?

Please...

Lerner is clueless so I would hold your breath on that one.

Â