The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's all this talk of Rafa?!

Bookies have him as favourite to be the next Villa manager, not that the bookies are ITK or anything.

Oh please let the bookies be right and let it be very soon!

Ex Liverpool manager Rafa 'the spanish waiter'Benitez?I thought their was a clear hatred for any previous managers who had managed Liverpool?

I think all rules are out the window now.. Yeah there was a strong disapproval to an ex Liverpool manager, but little did we know we would get an ex Birmingham City manager instead. I think had we known Alex McLeish was a realistic chance we'd have welcomed Steve McLaren.. So yeah I think now Rafa Benitez is a perfect choice in comparison to what we have.

An interview the weekend Eck said there's only a hand full of managers around that could have dne a better job than he has at Villa wot planet does this Prat live on, we lost Ashley young and downing and gained zog and ste Ireland, who is arguably better than downing, I'm tell in u know that Martinez could have dne a better job than him, he's had the worst squad in Prem for last couple of years and kept them up, losing zog was a big blow for them this season, god I think Mick mcarthy would have dne better.

All reports of heated exchange during half time just goes to show ecks running out of ideas, letting them get wounded up with each other, he hasn't got a clue, the can't motavate them so trying to let them manage themselves,

He has got to go!!!!! If we lose or draw to fulham Randy's got no choice but to get rid, if he does will tho it will buy eck another couple of games'

When we were looking for a Manager the last twice then names like Moyes,Hughes, Jol were high on the fans wish list, realistically who could we attract now to Villa Park? The likes of Benitez are now a pipedream as he probably would turn us down anyway.

The likes of Bruce, McCarthy, Curbishley etc are more likely to be considered.

Why not Van Gaal? His clause with Bayern that prevented him from joining another club will have expired and the court case with Ajax ended in Cruyff's favour meaning that Van Gaal has no job to go to in the summer now (I think).

Gregory's Claret & Blue army :thumb:

Interesting choice with Gregory. I'd have gone with Little or BFR I think.

Gregory no way, the man that ruined carbone ginola, he would bench Ireland and zog for not defending aswell, and accuse zog of being over weight,

Van Gaal would not come to us we cannot compete at the top end of the table anymore,that is where he would want to be and we simply do not have the finance to do it.

A Manager who can wheel & deal for bargains is what Randy wants,that is not Van Gaal unfortunately.

Van Gaal would not come to us we cannot compete at the top end of the table anymore,that is where he would want to be and we simply do not have the finance to do it.

A Manager who can wheel & deal for bargains is what Randy wants,that is not Van Gaal unfortunately.

won the Dutch league with AZ who are not a major player(not saying he will come but just saying he can pick up bargains)

though if was one manager id want with a young squad is definitely LVG

John Gregory's career:

1989–1990 Portsmouth

1990 Plymouth Argyle (caretaker)

1996–1998 Wycombe Wanderers

1998–2002 Aston Villa

2002–2003 Derby County

2006–2007 Queens Park Rangers

2009–2010 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth

2010–2011 F.C. Ashdod

2011– FC Kairat

Absolutely shit

John Gregory's career:

1989–1990 Portsmouth

1990 Plymouth Argyle (caretaker)

1996–1998 Wycombe Wanderers

1998–2002 Aston Villa

2002–2003 Derby County

2006–2007 Queens Park Rangers

2009–2010 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth

2010–2011 F.C. Ashdod

2011– FC Kairat

Absolutely shit

I agree. His CV is awful and his man management skills wouldn't last 5 minutes in this era.

AVB will go to Inter if not now then in the summer.

As for us id take any person in the world (bar Avram Grant) other than McLeish as manager for the rest of the season. Id rather have Katie Price or Frank Bruno coach us than watch the same scared hesitant excuse for football McLeish serves up every week.

AVB will go to Inter if not now then in the summer.

As for us id take any person in the world (bar Avram Grant) other than McLeish as manager for the rest of the season. Id rather have Katie Price or Frank Bruno coach us than watch the same scared hesitant excuse for football McLeish serves up every week.

HAHA love it

Â