Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles N'Zogbia@CharlesNzo

First time in my life im not happy playing football !!!

From Twitter, and so it starts.

I saw last week The Official Site is now doing a round up of all the Villa player's Tweets at the end of every week.

Will be interesting to see if this one gets in it :lol:

Too late for the club to do their stupid PR. The damage is done.

I'm glad N'Zogbia is telling us the way it is. Under McLeish's management it does look like he has shackles on.

I dunno. It seems he's as unhappy playing for our fans as for the manager. Or at least that's what I'm getting from the reactions he's put up.

I wonder what went on at half time today, with Irelands substitution and the way we came out second half. Could all be something and nothing - maybe not.

I want to be pissed off the sheet unprofessional way Charles is acting. It's pathetic and dirty linen shouldn't be aired in public.

But I can't be. I can understand why he is frustrated and it's a good thing that the dislike for McLeish is now being explained by the players.

I want to be pissed off the sheet unprofessional way Charles is acting. It's pathetic and dirty linen shouldn't be aired in public.

But I can't be. I can understand why he is frustrated and it's a good thing that the dislike for McLeish is now being explained by the players.

I feel the same.

Too late for the club to do their stupid PR. The damage is done.

I'm glad N'Zogbia is telling us the way it is. Under McLeish's management it does look like he has shackles on.

I dunno. It seems he's as unhappy playing for our fans as for the manager. Or at least that's what I'm getting from the reactions he's put up.

I wonder what went on at half time today, with Irelands substitution and the way we came out second half. Could all be something and nothing - maybe not.

None of the fans he has retweeted have been our fans though, other teams fans.

Er no, I think it's a very bad thing. No good will come of it.

Also, really, I don't think N'Zog is the person to be spearheading any player revolt against McLeish since he has looked half-arsed all season and has generally played like a pub player.

It's just pathetic. They all need to grow up and stop posting on Twitter. They don't realise how lucky they have it with their wages and fancy lifestyles. Try having your life in the balance and then go and **** moan. Overpaid tossers!

Stan Collymore@Confirmation of a few Villa players happy to make McLeish the fall guy. If Stan Petrov says it,I'll listen. Not N'Zogbia.

From Stan the Man!

What does he mean by confirmation? Was it an interview or what?

Â