Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Zog has scored a good goal, I hope his confidence levels stay high, as you can see his level of performance lift. A good goal, very good technique. Well done to him and long may it continue. I feel the squad is slowly raising their confidence levels... which augurs well for rest of season. I think keane, the way he plays, suits Zog. Kean always moving around into the midfield to get the ball to release zog.

Second half was very lively and looked like he wanted the ball. Was willing to run at and beat a man and also got his head up looking for players. Once he scored you could see a weight of expectation comne off his shoulders and looked like he wanted more goals.

One criticism is that in the first half he tended to come infield more which congested play as we had no width. I know he isn't an out an out winger, but the team still needs his width. Second half his positioning was more in the wide areas and the team looked better because of it.

From what ive seen over the past couple of weeks good wingers are vital. You look at sunderland with mcclean and arsenal with chamberlain there players who cut in, do skill, pace down the wing, always looking to have a run at a defender and im hoping after his goal he can be our star winger.

He was getting into good positions today but he needs to learn look up to see what his team mates are doing, rather than blasting cluelessly in the vague direction of the goal whenever he gets in sight.

The one time he did pass to a fellow player we scored!

Not sure I would have taken him off tbh.

Charles N'Zogbia@CharlesNzo

First time in my life im not happy playing football !!!

From Twitter, and so it starts.

He's deleted already as well, someone is getting in trouble, if he even cares. Somethings not right.

Maybe his fingers slipped as he was typing it, they do tend to do that at Villa the keyboards they give them must be slippy. Maybe he meant to say

"this is a fabulous club, we are aiming for europe this season, Mcleish is a wonderful manager doing a remarkable job and just imagine what he can do when he gets backed", his fingers slipped and just came out like "this is the first time I am not happy playing football" I mean it could happen to anyone

He is now retweeting pissed off fans on his Twitter page. He retweeted this for some reason or another;

@CharlesNzo how do you think the fans who pay hard earned cash feel having to watch u?You were a disgrace today, didn't look bothered at all

Â