Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

I'm sure he will come good, people have very short memories, he was brilliant for Wigan last season.

Erm, no he wasn't.

He was the same last season as he is every season. had about 10 good games and 28 shit ones. Hence the reason he has only ever played for us, Wigan and Newcastle and none of the big teams

Erm yes he was, he was the match winner in loads of games, without him they would be in the Championship now

I said he played about 10 good games a season. Wigan only won 9 games last season

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the year before he won both Wigans players player of the season and fans player of the season. The only reason he didnt win it last year was Al-Habsi was so shit hot.

Wigan were hardly jam packed with quality though were they?

I'm sure he will come good, people have very short memories, he was brilliant for Wigan last season.

Erm, no he wasn't.

He was the same last season as he is every season. had about 10 good games and 28 shit ones. Hence the reason he has only ever played for us, Wigan and Newcastle and none of the big teams

Erm yes he was, he was the match winner in loads of games, without him they would be in the Championship now

I said he played about 10 good games a season. Wigan only won 9 games last season

So a player can only be considered to play well if the the team he plays for wins?

Waste of 10M.

If we were to make him available in January we may only get 2M back .

I wish I shared your optimism . We'd probably have to pay someone £10m to take him off our hands and also end up selling Bent to Man City at half time . :(

When he becomes out most outstanding player, key to everything we do which will happen before the end of the season, I hope so many people eat their words.

Probably not this season, but next season.

Unfortunately Villa fans in general won't give a player any time to settle. It was the same with Milner and Downing in their first season. God forbid they don't repay the money we spend on them inside their first 4 months at the club.

When he becomes out most outstanding player, key to everything we do which will happen before the end of the season, I hope so many people eat their words.

Probably not this season, but next season.

Unfortunately Villa fans in general won't give a player any time to settle. It was the same with Milner and Downing in their first season. God forbid they don't repay the money we spend on them inside their first 4 months at the club.

Milner never looked that great until he was switched inside and Downing came on the back of a serious injury. The Zog was playing great in the same position just before we signed and should be at a better standard by now in an ideal world. However, I feel it probably has more to do with Eck's anti-football coaching than the player himself as he has done the same to Marc's game.

what's your point chris? i think that giovani is an excellent player with real potential, he just needs a chance in the first team there

The point was that Giovani's hardly played for Spurs in the last year yet Spurs are still wanting 5m for him while as N'zogbia has had a poor first 5 months with us, Richard thinks we should sell him for 2m even though he's done much more in the prem than Giovani ever has.

Back to him anyway, at his infuriating worst today. Powerpuff or inaccurate shots at goal when he found himself in good positions and doing his usual trick of dribbling into 2-3 players and losing the ball.

It wouldn't be so bad if he'd been a matchwinner for us in a few games this season but still no goals and assists from him.

I'm sure the manager is the reason we haven't seen the best of N'Zogbia. That doesn't excuse him constantly running into opposition players, but he needs a team who plays the same way as he does and we don't. At Wigan it was pass and move and he was always in space, here he's never in it as we don't pass the ball around quick enough to make the space.

If we was to sell him for £2m as stupidly suggested(although I think it was for bites) N'Zogbia would certainly flourish in a side who tries to play football. I

thought he played well in 1st half and was happy to see him get frustrated as shows that he cares. needs to pass it a bit more but he is getting better.

IIRC his Wigan days he always does well vs Arsenal so hopefully can turn it on wednesday

thought he played well in 1st half and was happy to see him get frustrated as shows that he cares. needs to pass it a bit more but he is getting better.

IIRC his Wigan days he always does well vs Arsenal so hopefully can turn it on wednesday

Exactly, I thought he was one of our better players v the Plop? At least he was looking for the ball and trying to go forward.

Â