Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

Indeed you can, no man sporting a goatee can be classed as sane.

On the contrary, a goatee can look quite stylish when looked after correctly. Just look at David Villa - now that's one good looking man.

He isn't my type I prefer... well women really but each to their own.

The question is though is he sane? I'm going to have to guess not.

The rot started at Liverpool under some French bloke whose name I don't care to mention and in some respects the disease is still there.

The Stevie G / Carragher influence is far far far too high and has been for quite some time. Carragher would have been in the glue factory by now if he were a racehorse. He and Gerrard are far too influential behind the scenes and have far too much influence. That goes all the way back to some French bloke trying to rebuild "the Boot Room" Philosophy, the club has become obsessed by it for over a decade now and don't seem to realise its a thing of the past, it worked for them once but they really should give it up, its killing them.

I take it they have too much INFLUENCE then. :lol: :winkold:

Ah, you prefer women. Gotcha. I'm personally just not attracted to men straight out, but yes, each to their own. :winkold:

Ah, you prefer women. Gotcha. I'm personally just not attracted to men straight out, but yes, each to their own. :winkold:

Please stop winking at me. :D

I look at the liverpool team and they should be doing better. Some top players there.

cant see many top players myself maybe Reina, Agger, Enrique, Gerrard, Suarez and Bellamy and maybe Lucas are good players, rest of them would struggle to get in Villa team

I look at the liverpool team and they should be doing better. Some top players there.

cant see many top players myself maybe Reina, Agger, Enrique, Gerrard, Suarez and Bellamy and maybe Lucas are good players, rest of them would struggle to get in Villa team

:lol: You say you cant see many, and then you name 7. I would also add Kuyt to the list.

Skrtel's been one of the best centre-halves in the league this year.

:lol: You say you cant see many, and then you name 7. I would also add Kuyt to the list.

i named 7 good player not top players

Kenny wont get sacked. They might insist he resigns like Ellis did with Brian Little, but the owners would be stupid to humiliate Dalglish with a P45.