Predictions and general chat

BOF

Manziel went out on the lash in Vegas yesterday whilst in the concussion protocol and didn't report to the Browns medical team today. God, I hope he never plays in the league again. Dickhead.

Manziel went out on the lash in Vegas yesterday whilst in the concussion protocol and didn't report to the Browns medical team today. God, I hope he never plays in the league again. Dickhead.

He does seem a complete retard.

Everyone seems to have Laremy Tunsil going to the Titans with the first pick. Isn't Taylor Lewan their LT? They only drafted him a couple years ago. Think they're more likely to go for someone like Bosa or Treadwell from Ole Miss.

Edited by abdomlahor

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Hopefully Cleveland draft another QB and Bosa slips down to the Jags...

Cleveland need an experienced QB I reckon...anyone gonna be on the move who's half decent?

Probably not

Cleveland need an experienced QB I reckon...anyone gonna be on the move who's half decent?

Probably not

Sam Bradford , at a push.

Hopefully Cleveland draft another QB and Bosa slips down to the Jags...

Probably not

Thought he was staying at Philli?

I'm surprised at the Bolts applying. Although it seems no one else is. It would be a pity if they relocated. Whereas the other 2 are historically nomadic shitbag franchises already.

Â