Predictions and general chat

BOF

29 minutes ago, BOF said:

I forgot it was on.  Has it gone downhill in any way in the past few years or is it just me that has stopped caring ?

It is pointless. No coverage. Nobody rushes the QB . They tackle like women.  

It's a jolly now and nothing more.

I suppose that's what I'm getting at.  Has it actually become less competitive than it once was.  That's my perception.  I know it was never full on, but it seems to have gone down even from where it was.  I don't resent the players getting a jolly or a reward.  Far from it.  Fair play to them.  But I don't need to watch it :)

The fourth quarter was a joke. It was literally touch football by that point. Odell was playing safety, Sherman was playing receiver, and Michael Bennett was playing running back.

I don't see why people get mad about it though. It provides some entertainment during the dull bye week.

The Cleveland Browns will move on from Johnny Manziel just two seasons after they drafted him in the first round.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Tuesday the team will cut Manziel when the new league year begins March 9.

Per league rules, the Browns can't cut Manziel until next week at the earliest. Rapoport reported the Browns have $20 million in salary-cap space for 2015, which carried over to 2016. Manziel, however, has guarantees in his contract, and the Browns need space to absorb the cap hit in 2015. Currently, they have no space, which is why they will wait for the league year to start.

Clicky

Â