Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

want to see this kid shine, clearly theres no confidence in him staying injury free but lets hope thats behind him and he can be the missing part of the midfield puzzle to link up with attack

Must be nice to get a nice fat 2 year contract when you don't have to go into work very often.

. For your information a player that's injured has to go in to "work" as much if not more for treatment than when fit.He would have to continue treatment even forgoing holidays until fit. Edited by fisherman194

Must be nice to get a nice fat 2 year contract when you don't have to go into work very often.

. For your information a player that's injured has to go in to "work" as much if not more for treatment than when fit.He would have to continue treatment even forgoing holidays until fit.

Ok Gary! We know you've worked hard, now prove it on the pitch!  ;) 

No need to Carp on... oh!

But if you really are Gary, no need to be Koi...  :mellow: FFS!

Shouldn't you get a little blue to tick to prove your offish ....  :angry:  Oh pollock...!  :bang:

Not trying to mention fish puns, is really a trawl order.... ARGH!   :rant: 

. For your information a player that's injured has to go in to "work" as much if not more for treatment than when fit.He would have to continue treatment even forgoing holidays until fit.

Ok Gary! We know you've worked hard, now prove it on the pitch!  ;) 

No need to Carp on... oh!

But if you really are Gary, no need to be Koi...  :mellow: FFS!

Shouldn't you get a little blue to tick to prove your offish ....  :angry:  Oh pollock...!  :bang:

Not trying to mention fish puns, is really a trawl order.... ARGH!   :rant:

Ok quite funny no not Gary.

Do you have any idea the kind of mental and physical effort a sportsman has to go through to come back from injuries, yet alone cruciates?

Must be nice to sit on your fat arse and have no idea.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Watching the interview on AVTV, I hope he can make it here, more than I hoped it years ago when we first heard about his promise. He's the type of midfielder that we could do with, tbh, an all-rounder with decent passing, tackling, shooting and set-pieces. I hope he can get, at least, 15-20 appearances this season.

another long term injury and he's done, but if he can come through the two he's had this season then he'll be mentally one of the strongest players we've got at the club. Says he's looking forward to working with Keane which could prove to be a useful combination for us if GG is willing  to learn everything he can from him. As said above, he really needs a minimum of 15-20 appearances this season. 2 year deal was the right move for everyone I think

Ideally you would want to bring him on when we are winning games, but unfortunately we never win games and when we do and the game seems won Lambert isn't a fan of putting people in for runouts. Like O'Neill in that respect.

Hopefully will give him a chance in the league cups and we can get a run going...

Watching the interview on AVTV, I hope he can make it here, more than I hoped it years ago when we first heard about his promise. He's the type of midfielder that we could do with, tbh, an all-rounder with decent passing, tackling, shooting and set-pieces. I hope he can get, at least, 15-20 appearances this season.

De Ja Vu

Given the poor standard of our squad, the lack of a sale and Lambert still in a job. The likes of Gardner and Grealish are the only real things stopping me from handing back my season ticket.

Hope he gets a chance to live up to his hype.

• 2 weeks later...
Â