Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

Comments from Owlstalk not looking good:

"Firstly Gary Gardner has yet to impress me in any game.He seems to offer very little and goes through the motions Very average player and doesn't work hard neither Only decent game was Huddersfield away"

"I agree.
Gardner is cr4p."

"We've got a load of central midfielders but not many I'd want to hang on to."

"For me Gardner hasn't done enough, but we don't have anyone else."

"Gardner was at an all you can eat Chinese buffet on Thursday night, so he'll still have been full and probably had squits as I ate the same as him and I have."

"Would rather play Mccabe or Corry Gardner has been a complete waste of space in every game. "

"Gardner could be good but its a "could""

"Neither Coke or Gardner are doing what we need them to do."

"Gardner- not been great as he? "

And a few more positive posts:

"Only just come back from a serious injury, far too soon to write him off. They were all poor today apart from Helan. "

"Gardner is too good for the rest of our Midfield, he'll go a lot further than we will in the next 5 years. "

"I think Gardner will come good he's been injured and it takes time. Don't get on his back we could have a player on our hands here."

"Gardner is too early to tell, obviously fitness is still not there."

If that's the case then it does seem almost certain in my mind that his Villa career will come to an end in the summer. Great shame and you'll always wonder how it might've been had he not had those two detrimental injuries during such a vital time in his career, especially the second one. Another 'what might have been' to add to Villa folklore no doubt.

I think he might get a yr still, one yr fully fit. Then decide.

Do you mean "year"?  Did the omission of those 4 letters really save you that much time and inconvenience?

• Like 3

Do you mean "year"?  Did the omission of those 4 letters really save you that much time and inconvenience?

At the time yes it did, but I don't need to explain why. Still, better than being a sad ( you can rearrange the 4 letters yourself)

• Like 4

At the time yes it did, but I don't need to explain why. Still, better than being a sad ( you can rearrange the 4 letters yourself)

Actually, the rules of the site are quite clear on the subject of using proper English, and not abusing people.

Â