Barclays Fantasy League: VillaTalk Championship 11/12

GarethRDR

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it closed at 11.30am, so its probably down for maintenance

Been trying since yesterday and still can not get in. Not even sure I selected a full team!!!

That's OK Al, I don't have a problem with that.

BTW, I have selected a full team. And I'm going to win and beat you all mwah ha ha etc.

Well that's fooked it, free transfers until this morning and needing to make some changes I tried. Just got in and

Player News

* Player information Luiz (Injured)

* Player information Fletcher (Injured)

* Player information Wilshere (Injured)

* Player information Foley (Doubtful)

* Player information Alcaraz (Doubtful)

So you can have as many FREE transfers before the game starts today unless you try and get in the day before,whereas you start from minus 12 to correct THEIR server issue!!!!

Why bother, before a ball is even kicked.....

The site is not updating the scores now and private leagues are still missing players. I hope they get their act together.

I have 11 points to pick up from Cahill

I've got 2 players from the Everton, Spurs postponed match and Samba not playing due to injury, so that's 3 players with no points in my starting lineup *sigh*. A couple of my players got assists though, Jarvis and K.Davies.

-------------------Given---------------------

Richards--Hangeland----Samba----Baines

Ash--------Modric-------Mulumbu------Jarvis

-------------Bent-----K.Davies---------------

Subs: Al Habsi, Enrique, Makoun, Odemwingie

Edit: So it turns out that you can't get an assist if it took even the slightest of deflections before reaching the target. Which sadly rules out both of my assists.

All these problems would explain my password problems yesterday. Ihad them reset my password and they'd apparenlty email me with a new one. never got an email so **** knows if it's reset or not

disappointing this has moved. Will lose it's edge :(

Not me, but I struggle.to see why it would lose this supposed 'edge'.

Because the gaming section is much less viewed than the Off topic. When people would keep seeing this get bumped in the off topic it would encourage them to keep playing and we would get more dialogue and discussion.

Â