Barclays Fantasy League: VillaTalk Championship 11/12

GarethRDR

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

made about 6 last minute transfers as I realised half of them were injured / suspended :lol:

de gea

clichy

jagielka

dawson

johnson

modric

young a

nzogbia

bent

gervinho

lita

westwood

albrighton

larsson

assou-ekkoto

Every time I look at my team I change something. Even if it's swapping the keepers around or re-ordering the subs or changing the captain. I've already made 3 transfers today as well. Leave it the f*ck alone Brian.

Oh and this'll be moving to the Games & Gaming forum at some point in the next 24 hours.

Every time I look at my team I change something. Even if it's swapping the keepers around or re-ordering the subs or changing the captain. I've already made 3 transfers today as well. Leave it the f*ck alone Brian.

Oh and this'll be moving to the Games & Gaming forum at some point in the next 24 hours.

Ugh, me too - my team is nothing like the one that I set up originally and I was delighted with that team. Now I find I have **** Hoolahan and DJ Campbell in my team. :evil:

Hoolahan could be a very savvy signing. I've gone for the more obvious Taarabt. I have gone from having Nani in my midfield to having Chris Brunt in my midfield because I wanted to shoe-horn someone in up front.

Â