Photography?

trimandson

This post is probably something that this thread would be interested in as well.  Journalist decides to photograph Formula 1 using 104 year old Graflex 4×5 view camera.

42OCtzDGn-png__700.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nayson, I love your photos!

I've started putting mine online. Sorry about the watermark.

The-Humble-Bee.jpg

On-the-Wing-small-1.jpg

Something a bit different....

Man-tattoo-love-blackand-white-stock.jpg

Your instagram feed is always fantastic too :) 

Edited by Dick
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, The_Rev said:

Little Venice, London.  I could very happily live around here. 

Looks a lot like Haarlem in Holland.

If you ever go to Holland have a look at Haarlem,  15 mins on the train from Amsterdam and not like Amsterdam at all which is a good thing I think.  The beach is another 2 stops and you are in Zandvoort.  

I took this on Sunday.  I have only took a few photos before but this one came out OK I reckon.

Zandvoort.jpg

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

If you ever go to Holland have a look at Haarlem,  15 mins on the train and not like Amsterdam at all which is a good thing I think.

You're such a globetrotter.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

If you ever go to Holland have a look at Haarlem,  15 mins on the train and not like Amsterdam at all which is a good thing I think.

Are the houses in Haarlem £8m each?  I guess not all the houses in Little Venice are £8m, but I kinda want one with a canal view and be neighbours with Noel Gallagher. B)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Are the houses in Haarlem £8m each?  I guess not all the houses in Little Venice are £8m, but I kinda want one with a canal view and be neighbours with Noel Gallagher. B)

A little bit more than that mate, but I have found you 3,  exactly in between Haarlem and the beach (2 miles or so each way so easy biking distance).  I live 2 miles away also so what's not to like ?

599d563d3e588_CheapCouncilHouseForTheRevMaster_Easy-Resize.com(1).thumb.jpg.8cb6267b70c2502862241629f4258b2f.jpg

• 4 months later...

It's a hell of a place Mike. That shot really doesn't do it justice, it's just a fraction of the inside. The shop is half way between Baker Street & Bond Street tube should you ever find you find yourself in the smoke. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

It's a hell of a place Mike. That shot really doesn't do it justice, it's just a fraction of the inside. The shop is half way between Baker Street & Bond Street tube should you ever find you find yourself in the smoke. 

We've got a trip to London coming up in March and we were trying to decide if it needed an overnight stay.

This shop just decided it for me. We'll have a second day and start it here.

Good job, well done.

• Like 4

Â