Photography?

trimandson

nNVUSk1.jpg?1

Taken with the shittiest camera in the World in an extremely unglamorous part of town. Unfortunate product placement to boot.

No messing with filters, colours or cropping though.

Might see if I can remove the branding at some point?

• Like 1

It's a 30 quid phone with a mahoosive but shit memory card.

It's deep into the addresses now and takes up to 40 seconds to capture a shot.

No point in going for split second timing.

It takes the most wonderfully crap selfies. Everyone looks confused :D

Pretty sure I took the World's worst selfie last year.

My friend's kids rang the house, *awestruck that I'd put it on Facebook.

* My interpretation

4 minutes ago, Xann said:

It's a 30 quid phone with a mahoosive but shit memory card.

I've got an i-phone something, but I don't know which one, I think it might be a 5 or a 5 something. It's bright blue and contains absolutely no music, not even that U2 virus.

The kids were disgusted to learn that I'd declined an upgrade from the office as this one still works.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I've got an i-phone something, but I don't know which one, I think it might be a 5 or a 5 something. It's bright blue and contains absolutely no music, not even that U2 virus.

The kids were disgusted to learn that I'd declined an upgrade from the office as this one still works.

My wife's niece has gave me her old phone, because she had a new one for xmas. I've already got the iPhone 5, I think. Anyway the phone given to me is better than mine, and the middle button works, unlike mine. My phone just isn't crap enough yet for me to stop using it. 

On 30/12/2017 at 22:47, chrisp65 said:

We've got a trip to London coming up in March and we were trying to decide if it needed an overnight stay.

This shop just decided it for me. We'll have a second day and start it here.

Good job, well done.

If you're planning to stay local I can highly recommend The Dorset Square hotel.

39 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

If you're planning to stay local I can highly recommend The Dorset Square hotel.

aye cheers, looks a crackin' good place - but this trip will be cashing in points from the office Accor / Novotel account

we've got it up to silver, which basically means a couple of free beers in the bar!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

aye cheers, looks a crackin' good place - but this trip will be cashing in points from the office Accor / Novotel account

we've got it up to silver, which basically means a couple of free beers in the bar!

Silver used to mean automatic room upgrade

5 hours ago, bickster said:

Silver used to mean automatic room upgrade

Yep, it might still do, they've tweeked it recently and I haven't really checked. Plus free wifi (which I think should be free anyway) and priority booking when they tell some punters they're full, which has been brilliant when I've played that card. Pre check in and express check out (I think a lot of this is open to anyone these days). 

It's me that does the majority of hotel stop overs in the office, I've clocked up about 350 euros worth of credit at the moment, so it's as close to a freebie weekend as it gets. Best value is usually to stay out at Heathrow, commute in, park on a drive in Hammersmith and tube it to the middle of town. 

• Like 1

I was really overwhelmed with London. The place just has everything by the bucket load. I am a very indecisive person anyway, and just like things to be simple, so being stood in the middle of London really clogged by head up. It's a great city though, and I'd love to go back for a weekend at some point. Very expensive, but it is what it is. How people from the sticks settle there, I don't know, but I imagine it's a great life, if that's your sort of thing. A day in brum gives me a headache. My missus was laughing at me all day, because apparently I was like Crocodile Dundee, when he first goes to New York. 

• Like 2

Â