Stephen Warnock

KSV

Have you noticed as well when he makes massive mistakes he'll fake injuries now? He did it again yesterday when he nearly scored an own goal. He would have been finished if that went in.

He also did it last season aswell before he was banished to the reserves (probably did it there too)

Not defending him as he is trully atrocious, but I think he did obtain that injury about a minute prior to the header, just didn't stay down, got back up and then went for goal.....

WTF was that back header all about

Looked like a determined attempt to score an OG

I actually thought that was an Everton player at first as I was in the North Stand and didn't have a great view. It was such a good header on goal that I thought it couldn't possibly be one of our own players. Thank God for Shay Given.

So it turns out Houllier was right to banish him from the first team

he would have been if we had another left back at the time

Clark and Young didn't do a bad job there. Clark needs to be starting there because Warnock is just awful.

No no no, Clark is no where near quick enough as showed when he'd only been in that position for all of 5 seconds and Anichibe totally did him.

Would rather see Enda given a chance at least he is a left back.

Clark wasn't playing as a left back when Anichibe scored. Warnock was still on the field then.

Clark is still a much better left back than Warnock. I don't think he's fantastic or anything but Warnock is that shit. Would like to see Stevens given a run there but I doubt it'll happen.

I didn't say it was when he scored did I?. Warnock went off Clark went to left back and was there for all of five seconds when a ball went down the right and Anichibe totally did him. Clark looked like if he'd have gone any slower he'd have gone back in time.

So it turns out Houllier was right to banish him from the first team

he would have been if we had another left back at the time

Clark and Young didn't do a bad job there. Clark needs to be starting there because Warnock is just awful.

No no no, Clark is no where near quick enough as showed when he'd only been in that position for all of 5 seconds and Anichibe totally did him.

Would rather see Enda given a chance at least he is a left back.

Clark wasn't playing as a left back when Anichibe scored. Warnock was still on the field then.

Clark is still a much better left back than Warnock. I don't think he's fantastic or anything but Warnock is that shit. Would like to see Stevens given a run there but I doubt it'll happen.

I didn't say it was when he scored did I?. Warnock went off Clark went to left back and was there for all of five seconds when a ball went down the right and Anichibe totally did him. Clark looked like if he'd have gone any slower he'd have gone back in time.

Besides that Clark really wasn't that bad. As I said, not great but much more reliable than Warnock.

Says a lot when you make Hutton looks good :oops:

Disappointed, thought he found his form again but he is a mistake waiting to happen every game right now.

Oh and has anyone noticed he keeps going down injured every time he messes up ??

hmm he again made several mistakes yesterday, but also again put in some good challenges and did some decent if not awsome stuff.

when someone is shit i wont hide from the fact or make excuses, what i will say is that it may not help him too much when he doesnt have a left midfielder in front of him, could it make him more of a wreck when he knows he will be doubled up against in most games?

i had to keep my mutterings under my breath as was watching on the laptopn with my son in the room, each and every time he **** up, however he **** up less than hutton going forwards and put in more tackles in defence, however he did nearly score an own goal and despite it not being directly his fault for their goal, he could have tried to chase (i know he thought the player was clearly off side so probably didnt think it was worth chasing).

if he didnt put in some good challenges each game then i would be 100% behind the ' he is total dog dirt' side of things, sadly for me, i keep mistaking his good challenges as a sign he will snap out of the silly mistakes he makes.

it also doesnt help him or anyone else that collins who just goes wandering off when ever he feels like it and then gets done when he is 30 yards away from the rest of the defensive unit leaving gaping holes.

or that the midfield dont keep possession of the ball if they ever get a kncok down from one of the 200 hoooofs per game.

i think a cheeky£3.5 million bid from qpr is on the way

Didnt have the best of games did he but does it really warrant getting booed by your own fans?

Wish we would stick by players more when there having a bad time because booing them only makes things worse and is hardly gonna help him get his confidence back is it.

Agree they is a good player in there - in his first season it was a joy to have a proper full back who was solid in defense and attack.

However he has had so many terrible performances over the last two years that we cant continue forever. He was rightly dropped last year and needs to be again.

I know this is a recipe for disaster but while we are scrabbling about for replacements has anyone mentioned N'Zogbia - played there for Newcastle. Been playing well recently, would be a good way to get him in team. Would add lots going forward.

Obviously not the greatest defensively but is it possible for him to be more of a liability than Warnock? I don't think so.

Fair play to him today. Rightly dropped after being dire but came on in second half and made two cracking early tackles which seemed to get the rest of the lads going.

He arguably changed the game today as Kightly was a huge threat fist half and didn't get a sniff in the second half.

Needed a kick up the arse but responded to it in the right way

Â