Exciting Youth

smetrov

Crowley has been excellent since he's come on apparently, only managed to turn it on now myself.

Few tweets...

Crowley of #AVFC going into overdrive, gliding past 2 players, and ripping it from 25 yards out - going close.

England u16s subs Seyi Ojo (MK Dons) and Dan Crowley (#avfc) both excellent, both just 14. #avfc academy exceptional output

so close. Crowley again, dinks it to Loftus-Cheek who splits the Irish defense but his shot is saved point blank.

We really do seem to have cemented ourselves as a place for good youth development and seem to be attracting some exciting prospects.

I bet they can't wait to get into the first team and have all of their creativity squeezed out of them by Mr No Personality. :winkold:

I wouldn't worry about that, Petrov will be long gone by the time they make it into the first team.

:winkold:

• 2 weeks later...

Our next gen team beat Fenerbahce today 2-1. Johnson and Lewis Kinsella were the scorers.

Also...

Callum Robinson and Josh Webb started for England U17s, the former scored the first goal in a 4-0 win. Jordan Graham also came on late but missed a penalty.

Â