Exciting Youth

smetrov

Heskey for all his flaws has been no means our worst player this year and has worked very hard. I find it very frustrating to see him in the hole, but im sure he does too, and i blame AMc for that. Gardner will get a chance, but why just throw him in, ease him in gradually when the team is winning surely? 20-30 mins here and then and build it up? Even the best youngsters dont just get thrown in, they are slowly fed into the side.

I think most people would certainly expect the kind of easing in that you are referring to but are just frustrated that we haven't seen anything of him yet, despite seemingly having very few options in the squad in that area.

Heskey for all his flaws has been no means our worst player this year and has worked very hard. I find it very frustrating to see him in the hole, but im sure he does too, and i blame AMc for that. Gardner will get a chance, but why just throw him in, ease him in gradually when the team is winning surely? 20-30 mins here and then and build it up? Even the best youngsters dont just get thrown in, they are slowly fed into the side.

Completely agree!

What I would rather see happening is Gardner coming on instead of that oxygen bandit Ireland!

Id like to see by the end of the season: Given, Lichaj, Clark, Dunne, Baker, Herd, Delph, Bannan, Albrighton, N'Zogbia, Bent. With a bench of: Siegrist, Lowry, Grealish, Burke, Gardner, Delfounesso, Weimann.
What about Gabs?

i like the sound of that nik986

People take the piss but i like your positivity SGC

:D thanks nik986

:puke:

nik986 wrote:

Id like to see by the end of the season: Given, Lichaj, Clark, Dunne, Baker, Herd, Delph, Bannan, Albrighton, N'Zogbia, Bent. With a bench of: Siegrist, Lowry, Grealish, Burke, Gardner, Delfounesso, Weimann.

What about Gabs?

Exactly, I would not want to see him left out of the side in lieu of that waste of space Delfounso??

Plus that looks very much like our reserve team except for Given, Dunne and Bent?

What about Gabs?

Wouldn't mind seeing that first XI with Gabby in front of one of Zoggy or Marc. Not sure about Lowry or Burke - haven't seen enough - but otherwise looks interesting.

Â