Exciting Youth

smetrov

If anyone has got AVTV, watch the highlights of the Nextgen game against Ajax, and skip to 8 minutes 8 seconds.

Jordan Graham takes on 4 players in the space of 6 seconds (only for the ref to then blow the whistle for a foul, instead of playing an advantage as Graham was heading towards the box).

I've never seen much of him, but if he can improve and show that skill consistently, he could be a good player - a 2008-Ashley-Young style player, hopefully!

If anyone has got AVTV, watch the highlights of the Nextgen game against Ajax, and skip to 8 minutes 8 seconds.

Jordan Graham takes on 4 players in the space of 6 seconds (only for the ref to then blow the whistle for a foul, instead of playing an advantage as Graham was heading towards the box).

I've never seen much of him, but if he can improve and show that skill consistently, he could be a good player - a 2008-Ashley-Young style player, hopefully!

Highlights (or rather the goals) from all the next gen games can be found on youtube.

Looks decent, some of the defending was laughable in the video (a bit like our first team at the moment) but not taking anything away from Graham.. he certainly looks promising for a 16(?) year old.

yes 16 he is, 17 in march, looks to be a real talent, can't wait until him and jack grealish break through to the 1st team

his skill v Ajax is in the last part of the video!! looks like a cracking youngster :D shame i cant find a squad number would get him on the back otherwise :)

He is very good, bags of ability a ridiculous amount really. Not massively keen to get involved against some of the bigger players though which may just be holding him back (along with the manager).

Houllier and the previous management team were keen to get him involved this season, I don't know if anything has changed since. If he's as good as he could be, he'll be off to Man Utd as he supports them!

Â