Exciting Youth

smetrov

Blimey, That Jordan Graham will have opponents wearing their skin inside out at the end of a game.

looks a great prospect, but a first team, finished article is a different proposition.

Great one to follow though in terms of his progress.

Both look terrific prospects - but they're still relatively inexperienced at reserve level and neither will have played more than a handful of games against fully developed experienced players by the end of this season. I think physically they've both got a long way to go before they're ready to be thrown in to the first team and a little ways to go in their decision making and positional abilities - they've both got fabulous skill and are tremendous prospects, but I think the first team this year would do more harm than good for either of them.

I'd be delighted to see either push through for a debut in the season after next - by then I think they'll have a full season at reserve level under their belts, maybe even a loan, but I think eighteen months to two years is a more realistic timeframe than this season.

Carruthers is on twitter...

@SamirCarruthers

What's the deal with him and Arsenal then? Why did he leave them?

I believe he was told with so many players ahead of him he was unlikely to get many if any opportunities in the next few years.

He made the decision to go...maybe with gentle persuasion; or a lack of any to stay.

he looks superb, would like to see him and jack grealish get a game for the first team by the end of the season

How old is he? Isnt he only 15? Maybe sit him on the bench or invite him to come and train but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

He looks very talented with a terrific ability to keep the ball but a game for the first team? He still looks a little lad and its probably not fair on him.

Plus there are a lot more deserving and able players right at this moment.

Â