What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

16 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

One of the three Nazareth albums I had as a young starter.

Hair Of The Dog

No Mean City

Expect No Mercy

but that’s not really why I’m here, it was to post this...

EbHbPHPXgAI23oW?format=jpg&name=medium

Just fairly typical of the level of conversation in our house.

Followed / reversed an hour later by someone trying to tell me ‘interesting’ facts about films based on comics.

• Haha 4

I popped into Probe today as I was in the city centre for the first time since March. I only popped in to say hello. I now have 5 African Headcharge albums behind the counter with my name on and at that point I couldn't bring myself to look at anything else...

Time to fire up the weekend taxi for some record money methinks

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Money on the tight side right now, but thankfully Spillers are still not open yet. She’s saying maybe in a week or so, and that’ll take me across a pay day...

My record / gig money has always been the extra I earn on the road and despite actually being better off financially during lockdown, the other half has found ways of spending it. I'm missing having the abiity to get in the car and earn money that is just money to spend on whatever I want. I think the car is getting a thorough cleaning this weekend and the jockey is getting back in the saddle

I haven't bought a record / cd since mid february I don't think

• Like 1

Very similar situation.

I got 18p per mile driving a car that did nearly 70mpg. Expenses were basically my pocket money.

It’s been parked outside for 3 months costing me money instead of making me money. All of a sudden I’m running on the wrong business model.

• Like 1

Just treated myself to this and it’s a corker

Pottery - Welcome To Bobbys Motel

The easiest comparison is a ramped up Talking Heads with shades of Parquet Courts and Phobophobes.

This will be played a lot 😁

4C44973E-BE61-4579-9CB1-439C46DB27F6.jpeg

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 1

Â