What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Shame the cover has a big rip in it, the vinyl is in great condition though

R-443144-1369250204-3615.jpeg.jpg

Got the 7 inch of Germ free Adolescent in my loft. One of the first ones I ever bought.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Got the 7 inch of Germ free Adolescent in my loft. One of the first ones I ever bought.

I used to have it, I don't think I still have it though as I've not come across it and I've been through most of my 7" singles. The album was definitely one of my first Album purchases, it may even have been the first album I bought.

A far better band than their image portrayed

• Like 1

By strange coincidence of timing, I had my weekly telling off for being inappropriate last week for literally shouting 'oi bondage up yours!' at my nipper.

Apparently she didn't 'get' the reference when she'd used the word polystyrene.

• Haha 2

A still in the shrink wrap near mint vinyl and sleeve of the third pressing of Sonic Youth's eponymously titled debut 33rpm record (It's a debate whether it's an album or an E.P.) This would definitely fetch the top end of the price range (£25ish), it's flawless

It's also not what you'd say was a band that had fully developed their future sound. Some of the elements are there but not all of them.

R-843124-1522910727-3368.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1

The Perfect Disaster - Up. Cleaned but one song is a bit scratchy but bearably so. This is the band Josephine Wiggs was in before The Breeders. It's quite basic indie blues rock for the most part but it has a certain charm.

Ms Wiggs plays, bass, double bass, cello, piano and sings backing vocals on this. Quite the multi-instrumentalist

R-3265096-1391717284-9826.jpeg.jpg

Â