What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Made in japan by deep purple, greatest live album ever??? The intensity of the playing is unreal it feels like the whole stage is about to explode out through the speakers, a deep purple stage was a very dangerous place when blackmore was on it,

Made in japan by deep purple, greatest live album ever??? The intensity of the playing is unreal it feels like the whole stage is about to explode out through the speakers, a deep purple stage was a very dangerous place when blackmore was on it,

Odd coincidence. My commuting home album tonight was: 

Concerto+For+Group+and+Orchestra+Deep+Pu

Odd coincidence. My commuting home album tonight was:

Concerto+For+Group+and+Orchestra+Deep+Pu

you got great taste of music, I love that album aswell, great musicians purple were

flj1qx.jpg

Captain Beyond - 'Captain Beyond'

They rock in a very pleasing manner, but there's more, they have skills.

They were members of Deep Purple, Iron Butterfly and Johnny Winter's band, signed to Capricorn on the insistence of the Allman Brothers iirc.

An often overlooked album, which is a real shame, cos it's both brilliantly executed and approachable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGc5Luk3c, but the complete album is on the Tube and Spotify.

• Like 1

Â