What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

The Amorphous Androgynous

The Isness (Abbey Road Version)

Sat here, leaning on a bean bag, brain like a lava lamp, listening again and again to the galaxial pharmaceutical.

But it doesn’t appear to be on youtube, so suck that up.

From last year. Mugstar's latest - Graft (From October 2020. Only 600 copies made, this is one of the 250 Cherry Red ones (350 Black ones))

Instrumental Prog / Psyche / Space / Kraut* - Rock. Decide for yourself. For those that don't know Mugstar are a band from Liverpool and they also happen to be the band Damo Suzuki (Can) plays with when he plays in the UK so that might give you a bit of a clue as to what they are like

R-16071865-1602937883-6214.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Taking a guess on copies of Smile you have. I will go 6. 

That's the first bootleg of it I've got.

If you include the officially released boxset from 2011, and Brian's solo release in 2004, I have three.

14 hours ago, Loxstock92 said:

Came across an old band I listened to back in my teens. A side project from a couple of guys in killswitch engage. Forgot how good they are.

New album due out this year as well (April comes to mind) :) 

39 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

That's the first bootleg of it I've got.

If you include the officially released boxset from 2011, and Brian's solo release in 2004, I have three.

Thats pretty good. Thats keeping your problem in check numbers. 

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

Thats pretty good. Thats keeping your problem in check numbers. 

I've got multiples of a lot of LPs, but only 3 or 4 maybe.

Except Pacific Ocean Blue ;)

• Like 1

Yes, this was actually released at the arse end of 2020, but was really difficult to get hold of.

It’s here now, I’m counting it as the first ‘new’ record of 2021 and it’ll take some doing to knock it off top spot.

spacer.png

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Xann said:

31085481_Screenshot2021-01-25at15_46_51.png.3eb1336e186875d6f2e8ce8ee1155921.png

Brexit benefits are coming soon, I'm sure.

50 years wasn't it?

Yeah but isn't that because the seller hasn't added a shipping policy for the UK yet? It's down to the seller to add one, there are loads of EU countries he doesn't have a shipping policy for too

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Yeah but isn't that because the seller hasn't added a shipping policy for the UK yet? It's down to the seller to add one, there are loads of EU countries he doesn't have a shipping policy for too

Keep looking, we're dropping off the radar with growing numbers.

Â