What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

These guys are from Nottingham, I'd never heard of them before, but they're supporting Evil Scarecrow at Rock City, post plague, so I've been checking them out this afternoon. I love this album

a0505735420_10.jpg

49 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

spacer.png

Decent start to the year so far...

Will be getting my hands on this soon! 

really like the first ‘single’ water in the well.

Shame have just released some new gig dates too but semi reluctant to sort tickets as fear they still could be cancelled 😞 

• Like 1

I can't tell what the general music taste is on here (it's basically bands I've never heard of :D) but I'm pretty sure LANDMVRKS album (Lost In The Waves) released next month will be my album of 2021.  They're just getting better and better.  Probably the best vocal range of any metalcore band out there too.  Anyway, taster of the album - stuck on repeat for over a month for me.

4 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Will be getting my hands on this soon! 

really like the first ‘single’ water in the well.

Shame have just released some new gig dates too but semi reluctant to sort tickets as fear they still could be cancelled 😞 

On about my 5th listen to this today and got tickets for the Digbeth gig in November. Assume worst case it'll be moved if we're not out the shit by then (surely?!)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I have this. It’s probably my favourite of all my compilations. Solid from start to finish. I am not playing it though as my **** record player is in storage. I want to play it though. 

8D84F710-257F-4D48-A979-559BF6AB0252.jpeg

Why have I seen this a couple of times in the last couple of days?

Has there been a re release or something, or just weird coincidence?

4 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I have this. It’s probably my favourite of all my compilations. Solid from start to finish. I am not playing it though as my **** record player is in storage. I want to play it though. 

8D84F710-257F-4D48-A979-559BF6AB0252.jpeg

Do you skip the Boomtown Rats track at the start of the B side?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

favourite of all my compilations

Oh now there's a question to ponder...

Pillows and Prayers

C86

Any number of Pay It All Backs (1,3,5, or 7) - I've just realised odd numbered PIABs are better than even

There's a couple of Creation Compilations I'm fond of too

Tough question that

I had Boomtown Rats down as wrong ‘uns when I was kid. Never like them. Didn’t like The Damned either back then, but I’ve got a bit more time for them now.

Though to be fair, ripping up the Grease poster when they finally deposed them on TOTP was a nice touch. But I always thought their music was a bit fake and a bit crap.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

On about my 5th listen to this today and got tickets for the Digbeth gig in November. Assume worst case it'll be moved if we're not out the shit by then (surely?!)

Have bit the bullet and got tickets to the Bristol gig- halfway for me and my mate to meet up. 

• Like 1

Â