What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

The new Everything Everything album is definitely a contender for album of the year for me. Absolutely brilliant.

Just saw them on Glasto. If that's typical, I wouldn't go near it. Shite.

I had a flick through the performance, and it wasn't brilliant, but the album is definitely worth a go. It's the kind of stuff that should be on the radio nowadays, catchy but a little different and imaginative. I'd give them a go, they're not shite at all musically speaking.

folder.jpg

I have really really tried to get into Actress, but it just doesn't float my boat. I saw him live once as well...still nowt...

Understandable. It's not exactly catchy.

Hah, I see your point but at the same time I will point out we're talking about actress. It should be clear at this point that you're not talking to someone that listens to one direction for example!

Haha I wasn't suggesting you were a 1D fan IC!

I think it would be understandable for anyone to find a lot of Actress a bit peculiar. Once you get used to the way he puts his stuff together though it becomes a bit less so. For context I also listen to quite a lot of fairly weird electronica*

*not as weird as useless (with due respect and deference  :) )

mutoid-man-bleeder.jpg?w=380&h=380&crop=

Rifftastic and utterly bloody superb  :thumb:

Think Hawk Eyes crossed with a bit of High on Fire and you're nearly there.

Mutoid Man...is that one of the Cave In/Converge side projects? I have a hard time keeping up with them all.

Mutoid Man...is that one of the Cave In/Converge side projects? I have a hard time keeping up with them all.

It is indeed  :thumb:

Now playing:

high-on-fire-luminiferous_sq-26a15734965

More brilliance from Matt Pike and the boys.

RIFFS!  :wub:

• Like 1

Â