What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Birmingham NEC, so I guess it was around 1990? 

A last minute cancellation meant I was given a ticket that included coach travel. But coach travel is a bit cack, so arrived feeling slightly sea sick. Seats were waaaaaaay back and side on. So I had to sit there, looking sideways watching the big screen version of the concert.

I didn't feel like I bonded with the band. But then, at half a mile back eye contact was difficult. It also wasn't all that loud, it was ok, but it wasn't exactly bumping through my chest.

Then sit on a coach for a couple of hours queuing to get out of the car park.

I didn't even get sweaty, just bored.

It wasn't quite as bad as Beverly Craven. She sat the other side of a grand piano lid, so I can't hand on heart say she was definitely there. No chat at all between songs other than to say thank you, and give the title of the next song. The support act was a power point presentation about toxic shock syndrome and as we left everyone was given a free packet of organic tampons. I kid you not.

The very nice people at SoulJazz / Sounds Of The Universe have just sent me the download codes for a few albums I'd bought.

For whatever reason I couldn't get the files on to my laptop, asked them if they could help and listed a few albums that had failed to load - and they just sent me everything off the list!

yay!

so now I'm in the office and listening toooooo......

16506839488_c9c9a1b61d_h.jpg

• Like 1

track one side one might possibly be one of the best songs ever written

pfff, page break

.....T1 of the ballads album

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

Faith_No_More_-_Sol_Invictus_-_Cover.600

After having it on heavy rotation since it's release, i've come to the conclusion it's their 2nd best album and there's only a gnats cock between it and Angel Dust.

Absolutely sublime, not a single filler track.

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 1

Â