What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Yeah Surgeon is great, didn't realise he was a Brummie.

Nils Frahm Roundhouse gig is 22nd May btw - I'll be there myself :thumb:

Wow, that does surprise me on a villa board and all! He made Brum relevant during all the madchester acid house boom by going the complete opposite direction and going for direct detroit techno.

Alongside Co-founding house of God (messy nights), he enticed many big players to Brum, so much so that it wasn't that we'll known in the UK, but was in the US. One of the better known Brum 'scenes' along with a great outpouring of talent of spacey dream pop and other avant garde oddness such as Pram, broadcast, plone and epic45.

I get so bored when cockneys just say metal when it comes to Brum. I don't even like metal.

• Like 1

Cooper temple clause - kick up the fire and let the flames break loose

Haven't listened to this in years, nice little blast from the past

Remembered this about three months ago and gave it the first spin for years, I'd forgotten how Damn good they were
  • Like 2

Cooper temple clause - kick up the fire and let the flames break loose

Haven't listened to this in years, nice little blast from the past

Remembered this about three months ago and gave it the first spin for years, I'd forgotten how Damn good they were

I never gave them much time, due to them all having very silly haircuts. Training Dogs (is that what it was called?) was an OK single though.

just been listening to ValentiniaLisitsa live at the Royal Albert Hall, the woman is **** awesome, she opens with this (not this version though)

I know there was a classical music thread on here but I can't find it so I'm sticking this in here

TCTC are one of my favourite bands ever! Think i'm the only person with a TCTC tattoo, dunno if that's a cool thing or not, but I'm pleased they're getting some love in!

Murder Song is one of those tracks that get me in the feels every time I listen to it. 

I loved their image and haircuts, such an underrated band.

just been listening to ValentiniaLisitsa live at the Royal Albert Hall, the woman is **** awesome, she opens with this (not this version though)

I know there was a classical music thread on here but I can't find it so I'm sticking this in here

You know the music Tag at the start of the topic. Click it

You know the music Tag at the start of the topic. Click it

as simple as that then, I never actually knew you could do that, I just clicked back a few pages and assumed it had been lost forever...this could open up a whole new world of VT topics for me

Â