• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If rumours are still correct that we're after Moyes..........then if McCleish has resigned.... I just wonder if he's off to Everton to replace Moyes?

and the plot thickens..... Or McLeish to Chelsea once a bluenose always a bluenose Everton or Chelsea :lol::lol::lol:

If rumours are still correct that we're after Moyes..........then if McCleish has resigned.... I just wonder if he's off to Everton to replace Moyes?

Exactly my thoughts.

It could maybe create a domino effect. We all knew that DM wouldn't resign from Everton, so maybe with McLeish resigning; that leaves the door open for Moyes to Villa. I hope.

McLeish to Everton, Moyes to Villa, O'Neill to Birmingham. Sorted.

and the plot thickens..... Or McLeish to Chelsea once a bluenose always a bluenose Everton or Chelsea :lol::lol::lol:

Not forgetting that McCleish used to manage Rangers and IIRC there's a tradition pf ties with Everton and Rangers?

Oh I can't cope with anymore of this... it's worse than a flipping Miss Marple script

Best not be Mcleish he will take us back to the dark ages how could it be randy i will lose total faith in you if you appoint Mcleish

Hopefully mcleish will go to everton and moyes to us but if mcleish comes to us randy has lost my backing and must sell up.

I have full faith that randy would never do this to the fans as this would be like getting the black spot in the pirate days as relegation would be round the corner with Mcleish

What just like Doug had problems!

Even Doug Ellis wouldn't have been so stupid as to appoint a manager from the scum.

Shall we go through Dougs appointments?

big ron, brian little, graham taylor, john gregory....and he'll have you believe Martin O'neill