Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

On 25/03/2023 at 22:53, villaajax said:

I can honestly say I have no idea who was behind the Baselayers gimmick, whoever they were, I did speak to them over DM a couple of times about nothing particularly interesting, just a "hey, how are you doing?" kind of thing. To begin with, I did think it was a possibility that it was JJ but in the end I just knew it wasn't but I enjoyed playing along with them anyway.

So if you're telling the truth, these DMs would still exist wouldn't they? You could just screenshot them with the date included and paste it in here. You could clear your name quite easily couldn't you? 

columbo-gif1.gif?w=250

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

To be fair, Aston Authority does sound like a division at Birmingham City Council.

Her argument was it sounds too much like Ashton, which over here is a very preppy name associated with clearings in the woods.

44 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

So if you're telling the truth, these DMs would still exist wouldn't they? You could just screenshot them with the date included and paste it in here. You could clear your name quite easily couldn't you? 

columbo-gif1.gif?w=250

Fairly sure all DM’s went with the upgrade to VT 2.0 ? 

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

columbo-gif1.gif?w=250

😏

image.png.d79219f4d7a96e1ac3dc6568eeb51cc7.png

• Shocked 1

Â