Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I would love to see life through a mantis shrimps eye's for 1 day, apparently they have a load more cones than us which means they see a whole new world of colours our brain can't even comprehend.

Mantis Shrimp are actually awesome little creatures, they can smash through aquarium glass with one strike, vicious little buggers they are

I would love to see life through a mantis shrimps eye's for 1 day, apparently they have a load more cones than us which means they see a whole new world of colours our brain can't even comprehend.

Mantis Shrimp are actually awesome little creatures, they can smash through aquarium glass with one strike, vicious little buggers they are

Spent 30 mins earlier watching youtube videos of them smashing test tubes and crabs! 

Mantis shrimp are little badasses. They have one the fastest punches in the animal kingdom, it hits with the force of a .22 calibre bullet. And this is all in water  :blink:

Not only that, but the process creates cavitation bubbles which immediately collapse after the prey is hit by the appendage causing even more damage. They hit twice for every one punch, and even if they physically miss, the shockwave from the bubbles formed from the speed can still injure or even kill the prey.

Mantis shrimp are little badasses. They have one the fastest punches in the animal kingdom, it hits with the force of a .22 calibre bullet. And this is all in water :blink:

Not only that, but the process creates cavitation bubbles which immediately collapse after the prey is hit by the appendage causing even more damage. They hit twice for every one punch, and even if they physically miss, the shockwave from the bubbles formed from the speed can still injure or even kill the prey.

So, we have a new contender for ultimate badass.

I demand a showdown between a mantis shrimp and a honey badger.

Mantis shrimp are little badasses. They have one the fastest punches in the animal kingdom, it hits with the force of a .22 calibre bullet. And this is all in water  :blink:

Sounds like an awesome pokemon.

• Like 1

Mantis shrimp are little badasses. They have one the fastest punches in the animal kingdom, it hits with the force of a .22 calibre bullet. And this is all in water :blink:

So, we have a new contender for ultimate badass.

I demand a showdown between a mantis shrimp and a honey badger.

Mantis shrimp are badass but they are still shrimp, honey badger still ownes the world

• Like 1

Up to 11 hours without a wank... how much longer will I be able to hold out

I must have had 4 yesterday if not 5, seems like the only thing I can do when I'm tired & hung over

I must have had 4 yesterday if not 5, seems like the only thing I can do when I'm tired & hung over

Likewise. Just think, at some point we were probably wanking at the same time.

I lasted about 29 hours between ejaculations. Its a start, I guess. 

I lasted about 29 hours between ejaculations. Its a start, I guess. 

That's decent

Â