Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Caramac is pure vomit fodder. Snickers - despite the stupid name, should have stuck with Marathon - are lovely.

I still refer to them as marathons and still call them other things opal fruits as well....

In your face Global alignment

• Like 2

I saw a peanut Yorkie the other day. How dare they desecrate the blue bar of manliness  :(

Raisin Biscuit Yorkie trumps all.

In the "WTF were they thinking stakes" yes.  Raisins are turdlets by another name.

I saw a peanut Yorkie the other day. How dare they desecrate the blue bar of manliness  :(

Raisin Biscuit Yorkie trumps all.

In the "WTF were they thinking stakes" yes.  Raisins are turdlets by another name.

When I was younger I'd have fully agreed with you no raisin policy, but now I'm older and wiser, I realise Raisin & Biscuit Yorkies are a thing of beauty. Plus the bits of raisin get stuck in your teeth, giving hours of extra satisfaction, long after you've finished your chocolate bar.

• Like 1

Hate raisins. Grapes with the good bit taken out.

Hate raisins - I like that phrase. It sounds like a primitive segment of the brain, responsible for irrational dislike, described in layman's terms. "Left/right wingers (pick your poison) piss me off; I feel like my hate raisins are about to pop out of the back of my head".

Â