Emile Heskey

R.Bear

I am going to **** party when this truly overrated barmpot buggers off and takes his wages with him

Me and some of my mates from uni/brum are actually planning a big night on the date Heskey's contract expires.

It expires on June 30th, a Saturday night, I'm buying a bottle of champagne, and we are going out to celebrate his lack of presence at the club, the absolute waste of time, money and space. Midnight of said date will be like New **** years.

I'll be doing something similar. Might get everyone out on the town in Heskey masks.

When he leaves im buying a bottle of Gentleman Jack and getting smashed in celebration i hate him with all my soul

That's quite pathetic really. He's done everything that's been asked of him since joining the club. If you want to hate someone, hate MON for signing him. Hating him is a bit tragic really.

Hate is a very strong word. Can't say i've hated anyone or any player for that matter.

I agree we looked more potent when Heskey came on against Man U but then again that wouldn't have been hard.

Â