Emile Heskey

R.Bear

If I remember rightly, we changed the whole setup of the team to fit him in. I'm sure we were playing a 4-5-1 which was turning into a 4-3-3 when we had the ball and had us champions league bound. Heskey turns up, we go 4-4-2, we drop like a stone.

Yes, that's how i remember it aswell.

Whilst Heskey is on far higher wages then he should be, also cost more then he should have, it's not really his fault. He's been a true professional since joining AVFC and has done whatever has been asked of him. Whether it was MON, Houllier or Mcleish in charge.

I will not be sad when he leaves, nor will I be "throwing a party"... it's just the right thing to happen and nothing more. I'll also wish him luck for the rest of his career.

Whilst Heskey is on far higher wages then he should be, also cost more then he should have, it's not really his fault. He's been a true professional since joining AVFC and has done whatever has been asked of him. Whether it was MON, Houllier or Mcleish in charge.

Dont blame him at all. Nobody would turn down that contract if offered to them anybody that says otherwise is a liar or a weirdo

If I remember rightly, we changed the whole setup of the team to fit him in. I'm sure we were playing a 4-5-1 which was turning into a 4-3-3 when we had the ball and had us champions league bound. Heskey turns up, we go 4-4-2, we drop like a stone.

That was because he scored a good goal at Pompey on his debut. That made him undroppable in MON's eyes. He didn't score another goal until April unsurprisingly.

Nothing to do with reality but I just sold Heskey for £2 million on FM 2012 to MON of all people lol.. So with that MON in the summer you are welcome to pay Villa £2 million to have Heskey back. ;)

I am going to **** party when this truly overrated barmpot buggers off and takes his wages with him

Me and some of my mates from uni/brum are actually planning a big night on the date Heskey's contract expires.

It expires on June 30th, a Saturday night, I'm buying a bottle of champagne, and we are going out to celebrate his lack of presence at the club, the absolute waste of time, money and space. Midnight of said date will be like New **** years.

I am going to **** party when this truly overrated barmpot buggers off and takes his wages with him

Me and some of my mates from uni/brum are actually planning a big night on the date Heskey's contract expires.

It expires on June 30th, a Saturday night, I'm buying a bottle of champagne, and we are going out to celebrate his lack of presence at the club, the absolute waste of time, money and space. Midnight of said date will be like New **** years.

I wouldn't get too excited yet. If McLeish is still in charge, there's every chance we'll offer him a new contract.

• 3 weeks later...
Â