• Downing
    • A Young
    • Delph
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Bent
    • Bradley (for Petrov 80)
    • Heskey (for Delph 90+1)

Plenty of players could have got MOTM but I gave it to Walker who defended without any fault all game.

Bent obviously easily could have got it. The obvious choice. Reo-Coker was excellent also, Dunne and Collins were good, nearly very good but both made errors again. Luke Young had a really good game. Petrov did okay, Delph did okay, showed glimses of class but off the pace at times which is no surprise.

Well done Villa

Delighted with the result for all the travelling fans

Friedel 8

Young 6

Collins 6

Dunne 5

Walker 6

Petrov 6

Reo-Coker 7

Delph 4 Not up to speed

Young 6

Downing 7

Bent 9

Heskey Not on long enough

Bradley Thanks but no thanks

C'mon You spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plenty of players could have got MOTM but I gave it to Walker who defended without any fault all game.

Bent obviously easily could have got it. The obvious choice. Reo-Coker was excellent also, Dunne and Collins were good, nearly very good but both made errors again. Luke Young had a really good game. Petrov did okay, Delph did okay, showed glimses of class but off the pace at times which is no surprise.

I think ou midfield made more mistakes than the center halves, Some really poor passing by Reo and Delph IMO.

A Birmingham lose, and a Wigan or Blackpool draw means relegation for them. Everything went Villa's way today.

Referee was awful today. Bent was amazing. Can't believe MON never bought him.

I'm just glad this season is over now. It's has been a roller coaster and I don't ever want another season like this.

Â