Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Chindie

Looking forward to this. Didn't enjoy Black Ops at all. Of the games I bought it was 1) MW2 2) COD4 and a very distant 3) BO.

With MW2 and COD4 I could easily spend every spare second playing the multiplayer from morning till night, with CODBO I got bored after about 20 minutes.

People can say what they want about MW2 it was still a fun game and i am constantly drawn back to the multiplayer. Furthermore in the story mode although unrealistic i'm very 'attached' to the characters ( grumbled in anger when they killed ghost etc).

In comparison Black ops IS the better and more balanced game multiplayer wise but this doesn't mean its as fun.

I will give MW3 a go as im always hopeful infinity ward will strike gold like they did with CoD 4 otherwise it's off to Battliefield 3 for me (which looks awesome)

I couldnt help but notice a Sledgehammer Games logo at the bottom. Sledgehammer Games are the old Visceral studios, the people who made Dead Space & Dante's Inferno. Might they be on the single player?

I couldnt help but notice a Sledgehammer Games logo at the bottom. Sledgehammer Games are the old Visceral studios, the people who made Dead Space & Dante's Inferno. Might they be on the single player?

They are indeed working on the single player, with Raven Software being somehow involved with the multiplayer. Makes you wonder what exactly the input Infinity Ward have on the game.

As long as this is feck all like Black Ops then i'll be happy. Black Ops was great for the first 15 hours then bored the shit out of me.

Modern Warfare 1 & 2 were great, lets hope this continues.

It'll unlikely match Black Ops if IW have anything to do with it. So hopefully as suggested above, the talk of IW is just a marketing ploy and they have **** all to do with it. Might be a worthwhile game then.

It'll unlikely match Black Ops if IW have anything to do with it. So hopefully as suggested above, the talk of IW is just a marketing ploy and they have **** all to do with it. Might be a worthwhile game then.

IW have developed the best games in the series tho. MW & MW2

Its Treyarch who we dont want near the it surely?

It's almost like because Treyarch did everything the community wanted, to perfection, it killed the game's fun a touch. I'm not sure whether that's just because the entire CoD series got old, or Black Ops just wasn't that exciting. I'm leaning towards CoD coming to the end of its life cycle. Of course the people who loved Modern Warfare 2 for its AA12 secondary, Predator Missiles and AC-130's will hate Black Ops, it's far too sane.

MW was a little boring, though the single player was good. MW2 is the worst of the 4 recent COD games. Black Ops is head and shoulders above them, in my opinion.

IW with MW2 allowed you to stand still, look into the air and dominate. You didn't even need to move and you could go 35-0 and ridiculous scores.

MW2 was/is cheap, with its ridiculous kills streaks etc and BO is much more balanced. Ironically my k/d ratio is much higher on black ops( probably because im not being chopper gunnered every two seconds). I still think MW2 is more FUN though, im so conflicted.

Mw2, Barebones matches are fantastic. Its slightly unwieldy and unbalanced but its still enormous fun. My short time with Black Ops just revealed it to be a bit of a dirge to me. It lacks charm I guess.