Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Chindie

black ops is cool.

I couldn't care less who makes the games . All that matters is playability and for me , MW2 is a broken game compared to Black Ops. Both of them are fun games to play, but I think the standard of play is higher on BO, as it's more of a balanced game .

Why is it that any time someone criticizes MW2 you throw your toys out of the pram, and have to resort to bollocks like "Treyarch Fanboys" ?

MW" isn't horrific as a game....It's just awful when compared to BO. Both have flaws but the flaws in MW2 are massive and ruined the game. The flaws in BO aren't game ruiners.

I don't think i've said Treyarch make bad games, just that Infinity Ward have made the better ones.

But then you get bullshit like what Milfner posted yesterday, saying the game is horrific, when it's not. It's got it's problems, but so has Black Ops, but it's no where near as bad as some go on.

I couldn't care less who makes the games . All that matters is playability and for me , MW2 is a broken game compared to Black Ops. Both of them are fun games to play, but I think the standard of play is higher on BO, as it's more of a balanced game .

Why is it that any time someone criticizes MW2 you throw your toys out of the pram, and have to resort to bollocks like "Treyarch Fanboys" ?

MW" isn't horrific as a game....It's just awful when compared to BO. Both have flaws but the flaws in MW2 are massive and ruined the game. The flaws in BO aren't game ruiners.

Bore off. Fanbwwwwwwwwoi!

I rest my case.

There's a difference between criticizing a game and criticizing people who have a different opinion .

When you have to resort to Ad Hominem , then you know the gig is up . :winkold:

i love black ops

black ops is best

I rest my case.

There's a difference between criticizing a game and criticizing people who have a different opinion .

When you have to resort to Ad Hominem , then you know the gig is up . :winkold:

blacks ops is best

I'm not going to waste my time, you're full of shit. I still play MW2 regularly and have no problems. MW2 is far from a bad game.

Now as i said above, go put your black ops shorts and keep telling me you're not a treyarch fanbwoi.

I have never said MW2 is a bad game. It's just not as good as Black Ops.

I have no idea what black Ops shorts are either and like I said I couldn't care less who makes the game . I think IW are more innovative but Treyarch offer better product support. Every time you resort to Ad Hominem , you show yourself up a little bit.

I'm not going to waste my time, you're full of shit. I still play MW2 regularly and have no problems. MW2 is far from a bad game.

Now as i said above, go put your black ops shorts and keep telling me you're not a treyarch fanbwoi.

I have never said MW2 is a bad game. It's just not as good as Black Ops.

I have no idea what black Ops shorts are either and like I said I couldn't care less who makes the game . I think IW are more innovative but Treyarch offer better product support. Every time you resort to Ad Hominem , you show yourself up a little bit.

black ops is best. this debate bores me. you're right, i'm wrong, MW2 is gash

With every reply you validate me ! You can't argue your case, you can only resort to Ad Hominem which is a telltale sign of "toys out the pram time" !

Just because I criticize IW or praise Treyarch makes me neither a hater or a fanboy. It's just my opinion . You can't see that though , as for some reason a contrary opinion to your own gets you worked up .

Black Ops is better than MW2. If you don't agree then tell me why you don't agree instead of crying about it or resorting to name calling .

(There's absolutely zero chance of me buying MW3 either as I no longer have a console.)

I'm not sure that you understand what the term fanboy means either. I have owned 2 COD games. One IW and one Treyarch, and I probably gave them equal playing time . I enjoyed playing both but my opinion is that IW don't really care about what the customers say and Treyarch do . It's that simple.

• 2 weeks later...

On the MW and BO debate i traded BO in and went back to MW2 as i much prefer that online.

Currently prestige 6.5, wanna hit 10 by MW3. Was thinking of stopping at 50,000 kills which would be the 100,000 across both MW titles but that is only 3500 away so might as well keep going.

Put together a fun new class that has seen me running around raping with the aa12. Lightweight, marathon, commando, ump, aa12, smoke, semtex. Hoarding XP under this new class, but then i have been an avid pro-piper for many moons, so its a completely different style of play.

I'm definitely picking this up but I am definitely getting BO too... Both games look immense. MW2 I had so much fun with, especially online with friends so this is a release date pick up for sure!

• 3 weeks later...

FWIW I thought MW2 was, all round, far superior to Black Ops. Although I did enjoy the BO campaign. It never fails to astound me how passionate fans of either game are in their defence though. Different streaks for different freaks I guess.

Looking forward to MW3

• 2 weeks later...

People who like easy kills like MW2 because it takes less bullets (2/3 generally)

It also means people are more effect at camping - something I hate.

Black Ops took more skill to kill people, you had to be quick on the stick - which I like.

effectively, they are exactly the same mechanics, just different skins/maps.

BLOPS is better.

MW2 lovers are generally campers who love to sit in a corner, waiting for someone to run in front of them and shoot them in the back. Its not skillful, its not clever, its boring and the people who do it are scared of protecting their precious K/D ratios or shit themselves when a good ruck is going on.

On the whole, Battlefield is a world better. It promotes team play, not selfish divs who think they are Rambo.

The maps are better, each class ou choose has an actually purpose which can help your squad/team.

There are tatics which help and you have to think.

The reason COD is so popular is because people prefer to be selfish over the internet, so they run around like headless chickens (I do on COD) thinking they're awesomes :lol:

Both good games but now I've given BFBC2 a proper good play, I dont even think of putting the COD discs back into the machine.

• 2 weeks later...

Some leaked info...

Map Names:

Alpha

Alps

Bootleg

Bravo

Brooklyn

Carbon

Coast

Dome

Exchange

Hardhat

Interchange

Lambeth

Meteora

Mogadishu

Paris

Plaza 2

Radar

Seatown

Underground

Village

Corfirmed Guns:

Snipers: PSG-1, RSASS, Barret .50 cal, M14 EBR

SMGS: Scorpion, MP5, AK-74u, P90, UMP45

Rifles: SCAR-L, G36C, ACR, AK-47, M4, FAMAS

Shotguns: Model 1887, Striker, KSG, AA-12, Spas-12

Pistols: MP412 Pistol (similar to Magnum), Walter P99, Magpul FMG, G18

Launchers: RPG, XM25 Individual Airburst Weapon System (IAWS)

Confirmed Attachments:

Red Dot Sight

EOTech Holographic Sight

Dual Scope (2x zoom ACOG + EOTech Holographic Sight)

Flashlight (Shown on P99)

Silencer

M320 (can be used both as underbarrel grenade launcher & standalone with a stock, similar to the Thumper)

9-bang (like a 9-blast stun and flash grenade in one)

Confirmed Class Models:

LMG, Demolition, SMG, Assault

Confirmed Vehicles/Killstreaks:

"Blackhawk" - Chopper with mounted side door Machinegun, transports soldiers

"Stryker" - Tank with mounted Machinegun on top, transports soldiers

"AC-130" - Similar to MW2, confirmed from trailer

"Reaper Drone" - Similar to Predator missile

Sadly no tactical nuck killstreak reward

get battlefield, grow up, play as team /of problems, they wont release this shit anymore.

;)

Meh - tried Battlefield. Gameplay is horrible compared to COD. I've been playing COD since COD: United Offensive and it's still not boring. The COD engine is so much smoother than BF's and i cba with vehicles and stuff. I like to run around and blast anything that moves.... Battlefield is not a patch on COD. I'm sure the sales count will prove that too.