Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Chindie

Are you black? American?

What are you, racist? Xenophobic? What does that have to do with anything?

Don't know you're even bothering to post in here anyway, you'll play the game for about 10 minutes, then come on here and slaughter it because Infinity Ward made it.

Yeah, I think Infinity Ward games are so shit.. which is why I like COD4 and still play it from time-to-time.

Prior to black ops release, you thought WAW was the best in the series, i mean, what **** planet are you on.

And? What's wrong with me liking that? Just because you don't? I'm sure people already know my reasons. I wasn't a fan of the grenade spamming, nor do I like quickscoping and that's why I never took to COD4 much as I did WAW as neither of those were present. I've previous stated plenty of times as to why I didn't find MW2 enjoyable.

Why don't you just stick to black ops and having to fire 600 bullets into someones dome before they go down, thanks to the games dog shit hit detection.

Ooohhh, so first you so say someone has to be from another planet to like WAW and then slag of BO.. yet apparently I am the one that dislikes a game based on who made it?

Oh, and it's 3 or 4 depending on where you hit someone, not 600.

You seem to have trouble respecting or accepting someone elses opinion on matters. I believe you threw your toys out of the pram with Brumerican previously. I really don't see what your problem is with people having an opinion on a game. :?

It's not a black term.

On topic: Apparently upon prestige there's a few different 'rewards'. One of which is you have the option to carry over one weapon over - rather than having to wait until the correct level to unlock it. I quite like that idea. Double weapon XP, Double XP and extra titles/emblems are amongst the other 'rewards'.

Whatever wannabe black man. See you later 'brah'.

Completely OT but "Brah" is a term which has been used by gamers for a very long time. (well, i've only seen it used on games) It has nothing to do with the colour of your skin :lol:

Back on topic - I agree with the wannabe black man :winkold: .... Black Ops was a much better game than MW2.

Assassin Perk apparently makes you invisible to UAV, thermal AND heartbeat sensors on MW3.

Aw, damn it. Back to being shite, then. I only got good on MW2 after tooling up the Scar-H with that heartbeat/silencer combo. :(

Assassin Perk apparently makes you invisible to UAV, thermal AND heartbeat sensors on MW3.

Aw, damn it. Back to being shite, then. I only got good on MW2 after tooling up the Scar-H with that heartbeat/silencer combo. :(

I'm not sure how many people will use Assasin with it being in the same perk tier as Overkill though, so the class you used on MW2 will still be useful.

I also wasn't aware American was a skin colour now!