Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** pathetic. How the **** can we not beat 10 men when there is half hour to go and we are drawing???

The sooner Lerner realises that the current management team are the biggest **** up appointments in all history the better.

I am sick and tired of watching us pass the ball around and get no **** results. Against ten men we should have been throwing the kitchen sink at them and making them look like **** idiots. Instead we play even worse and McAllister puts on **** Pires and **** it all up. The stupid Scottish prick.

**** SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

why does ashley **** young take ANY free kick, can anyone give a proper reason? i thought noot

A ten man Baggies? Easy, right?

We've rarely taken advantage of a 10-man team in the past few years though.

Having 10 men seems to give the opposition the push to try harder.

Just seen Ash's freekick. What a **** piece of shit. I HOPE he leaves at the end of the season.