dudevillaisnice

Well that was gash. Worst I've seen us play in ages, no desire, no fight - nothing. Only player who can really hold there head up is Howard, the west were just absymal. Joke of a performance, and another reason why we won't qualify for Europe again.

I guess your undefeated streak had to come to an end some time - but I'm sure you didn't want it to go with a performance like that. Howard was fantastic, otherwise you could have been looking at 4 or 5 goals tonight.

Great result for us certainly. Keeps a bit of distance between us and puts a bit more pressure on Spurs to slide back down.

Spurs away this weekend.. I have no idea who I want to win that :S I can't stand Spurs but I still think Everton are our major threat to challenge Arsenal. I suppose I'll be hoping for a draw.

Well I have just heard the worser news than the loss.

James Vaughan now out for 3-6 months. The lad will be broken, absolutely broken. He has the worst possible look and he is such a talented lad. I don't care about the result now, I'm just gutted for him..:cry:

Knee ligaments in training I think. Not the same near he has had lots of trouble with - luckily for him. He's been unlucky though, some of them were just freak injuries like the torn artery and the dislocated shoulder. Apparently the originally knee injury he got when he was 17-18 was pretty bad though and thats one he went to see Steadman about and apparently he said the wya Vaughan plays, i.e. runs about a lot, chasing down and stuff, he will probably only play til he is 30 or so. I'm just gutted for him.

Â