Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

FFS guys dont believe a word he is saying, have you not learnt anything from the last couple of years?

just enjoy his goals and dont get emotionally attached to him as he is just like every other footballer, like he proved when he joined us!

FFS guys dont believe a word he is saying, have you not learnt anything from the last couple of years?

just enjoy his goals and dont get emotionally attached to him as he is just like every other footballer, like he proved when he joined us!

Chill out. No-one is falling in love just yet. We are just happy that Bent appears positive at the minute and recognising that may be because he knows, from his time at Spuds, that the grass isn't always greener. I believe he has 4 years remaining anyway so he's not going anywhere other than for a ginormous fee!

I still think Downing like it here, hes just keeping his options open, more for next summer if this year doesnt go well for us. Bent is happy but if someone comes in for him he would probably want to go aswell.

For someone who reputedly scores so many tap-ins and penalties, theres a couple of diamonds in there.

I think I shall relive that first goal of his at the Emirates over and over. Pure natural instinct!

i think what he does in the goal against stoke is what shows why he is one of the best strikers in the league. obviously its a great header, but watch what he does after hes headed it. He doesn't just stand there watching the ball. He realises the ball is going to hit the post and starts to move towards the goal incase the ball bounces back out, hes ready for the rebound if the ball doesnt go into the net. The anticipation, movement and reactions of the guy once he gets in the box are unreal.

i think what he does in the goal against stoke is what shows why he is one of the best strikers in the league. obviously its a great header, but watch what he does after hes headed it. He doesn't just stand there watching the ball. He realises the ball is going to hit the post and starts to move towards the goal incase the ball bounces back out, hes ready for the rebound if the ball doesnt go into the net. The anticipation, movement and reactions of the guy once he gets in the box are unreal.

The goal against Citeh really highlighted his intelligent movement for me. The defender went in to the keeper but Benty went to the area where he expected the keeper to push the ball out to.

• 1 month later...

Think it's between Bent and Albrighton as to who'll be sold next Summer.

Mind you, we've apparently upped our game in **** off two of our best players this year as opposed to the traditional one, so maybe we'll just ship them both out?

Â