New kits

villa4europe

That nose one is terrible. It's like the stock strips you can buy in a sports shop to kit out a kids team with. Awful.

That nose one is terrible. It's like the stock strips you can buy in a sports shop to kit out a kids team with. Awful.

It's a fake. You can tell by looking at the badge and the fact it's Dinamo Zagreb's kit (hence the 'd')

lotto-07-08-dinamo-zagreb-home-shirt.gif

It's a fake. You can tell by looking at the badge and the fact it's Dinamo Zagreb's kit (hence the 'd')

Good find, was really hoping it was real! :(

Seeing the Man Utd-kit on the telly now, seems much better in real life compared to pictures that's for sure. Much better than ours, at least in terms of fit around the waist and not least arms. I cannot comprehend why the Italians want ours to have floppy arms, which is only majorly annoying as I have played with it for years in the lower leagues.

Seeing the Man Utd-kit on the telly now, seems much better in real life compared to pictures that's for sure.

Happens every year, mate.

Every time the United kit comes out, everyone goes "OMG it's horrible! Lulz"

Then it turns out it's actually fine.

Damn and blast. Good spot. But the comments still stand for the Dinamo Zagreb strip :P

Seeing the Man Utd-kit on the telly now, seems much better in real life compared to pictures that's for sure.

Happens every year, mate.

Nike always make the best shirts. people see the leaked prototypes and XL's put on small mannequins and go on one about how shit they are. The quality of them is obvious. I'd advise anyone to check out the euro2012 match-quality shirts they have in nike stores. Forget the design which i guess is subjective, the material and cut are far better than the other manufacturers with adidas in second.

I wasn't too displeased with the macron shirts when the were released and i like the effort they seemed to have put in, but the more i see them the more i dislike them.

Check out that Werder Bremen shirt AVFCforever1991 posted, imagine that with claret sleeve detail for an away kit. would be incredible.

I think this year they've bucked the trend. They've actually made a tablecloth. The 3rd strip; which they will hardly ever wear; is OK though.