Scientific Experiment V3#05-G.Houllier Approval Ratings

Gringo

Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager these past two (and a bit) months?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager these past two (and a bit) months?

• Oui
    • Non

The fifth in our long running series of Monthly Polls on the Manager. Poll open until end of April.

Things haven't been going well lately - for a start there was no poll at the end of February, and then the March poll was late meaning it includes one of April's games. This sort of slipshod approach just isn't good enough.

So we'll have a super duper poll on the games since 1st Feb (yes including one from April)

Results since last poll: LDDWLLLD

Poll FAQ

Q: Can I have an option of I don't know?

A: Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager these past two months?

Q: I want to vote No, but I don't want him out.

A: Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager these past two months?

Q: The questions are different from the last poll

Previous Poll Result

[edit]Don't know what month it is never mind which day[/edit]

I think he's done a very poor job but I do see some light at the end of a very dark, wet and spider infested tunnel. We need consistency. Yesterday against Everton, we worked hard. We cannot afford to blow it now against Newcastle. I honestly don't dislike Gerard Houllier and don't wish him any ill. I just want to avoid relegation, sign some players, sort out the shit, find a better number two, and move forward. Surely that's not too much to ask? I voted no. But that doesn't mean I want him out. Yet.

I think he's done a very poor job but I do see some light at the end of a very dark, wet and spider infested tunnel. We need consistency. Yesterday against Everton, we worked hard. We cannot afford to blow it now against Newcastle. I honestly don't dislike Gerard Houllier and don't wish him any ill. I just want to avoid relegation, sign some players, sort out the shit, find a better number two, and move forward. Surely that's not too much to ask? I voted no. But that doesn't mean I want him out. Yet.

100% this.

We looked a unit yesterday. We can do ourselves a power of good if we win against Newcastle and West Ham, but if we lose either we could well be looking at the form of others to save us.

These really ought to be on a scale to get a better idea of peoples true opinions.

A simple yes or no is too polar for me to vote.

On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being extremely happy with him) Id have to give him a 2 for the past 2 months. He loses an extra point for the man city team choice alone.

(I suppose in this instance it would have been easier to have responded 'No', but hopefully you get my point)

Results have been nothing short of a disgrace when you look at who we have played and only won once. Throw in Houlliers defeatist attitude towards the FA Cup game then the decision to vote non was a simple one.

There are no fans of any club in any division in any country that would "approve" of one win in eight. Coupled with the other contributory factors such as the manner of the Man City FA Cup defeat and there is no way on Gods earth anyone would/could approve of the last two and a half months.

Therefore I can only assume the three people who voted "Oui" are on a wind-up. Either that or Houllier, Faulkner and Gary Mac have recently signed up to Villa Talk...

The fifth in our long running series of Monthly Polls on the Manager. Poll open until end of May.

If this poll was open until now/today, my vote would be "Non".

But if this poll is open until end of May I'll back the manager and vote "Oui".

If this poll is open until May then this poll is not about past months - if voting before end of May.

There are no fans of any club in any division in any country that would "approve" of one win in eight. Coupled with the other contributory factors such as the manner of the Man City FA Cup defeat and there is no way on Gods earth anyone would/could approve of the last two and a half months.

Therefore I can only assume the three people who voted "Oui" are on a wind-up. Either that or Houllier, Faulkner and Gary Mac have recently signed up to Villa Talk...

Agreed.

Awful manager and miserable past two months for what was allegedly some of our easier fixtures.

Hope we can just stumble along and stay up - theres no way he deserves another season .

Hes reduced me to being "chuffed" when **** Blackpool lose!

Â