Scientific Experiment V3#05-G.Houllier Approval Ratings

Gringo

Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager these past two (and a bit) months?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager these past two (and a bit) months?

• Oui
    • Non

He's been shite for the past two months so my vote is most definately NON.

He should'nt even be here any more, to be honest. Any other manager would have been sacked with his record.

Worst Villa manager we've ever had.

Non. I can't wait for him to bugger off or get sacked, although I think there's legs in the rumours that McAllister is a totally incompetent spaz which obviously isn't helping matters.

12 yes votes, looks like the nose's are are coming around here quite a bit.
That's lame Fran - just as lame as when people call fans who want Houllier out lame. If there were noses in here they'd be sussed.

I wonder how many of you would change your opinion if we did'nt lose another game this season!
I wonder how many of you would change your opinion if we didn't win another game this season!

Ifs and butts, me arse.

It wouldn't change what people thought of his performance over the last two months - which seems to be the point of the poll.

I'm a Oui voter (and definately not a nose). There's definately signs of better football and I'm happy to give him the summer to ship out the trouble makers and sign his own players.

That's lame Fran - just as lame as when people call fans who want Houllier out lame. If there were noses in here they'd be sussed.
How do you no there aren't any??.

How do you no there aren't any??.
You're scraping the barrel when there is no need. Why?

Â